Adsense??? WTF??
    I have clicks and queries today but $.00 earnings. WTF is that about???
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Well send those clicks and queries my way to the kite and spinner store and I will send you earnings!

BTW, WTF reminds me of Jason too much.

Poopie
    Signup Now for our KiteandWind affiliate program exclusivly at Shareasale.
    * 7% + Bonus - 365 return days
    * 2nd Tier Signup Bonus - Parasite Free - Auto Deposit Merchant
    * Free Datafeed - PopShops- Performance Cash Bonus

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopie Nubert
    Well send those clicks and queries my way to the kite and spinner store and I will send you earnings!

BTW, WTF reminds me of Jason too much.

Poopie
    WTF = 'Way Too Foolish
    or
    War to Finish
    or
    something

I just want to know how this is possible and what is going on!
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

jEEZe SSanf,

Calm down, why not wait just a tiny bit and see if there was delayed reporting on part of the system.

Here, have a couple of Valium.

Try is to ask Google direct.

https://www.google.com/support/adsense/bin/request.py?
    Signup Now for our KiteandWind affiliate program exclusivly at Shareasale.
    * 7% + Bonus - 365 return days
    * 2nd Tier Signup Bonus - Parasite Free - Auto Deposit Merchant
    * Free Datafeed - PopShops- Performance Cash Bonus

ABW Ambassador
    Showing up ok on my end. It's nothing I would base my future business on tho. Adsense revenue for site owners will drop over time.

Trust No1. What makes you say that? I was under the impression that adsense gets paid from clicks we send them from our sites. How then does adsense generate reveue?
    If anything they should be bending over backwards for affiliate sites that are promoting them

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    It's nothing I would base my future business on tho. Adsense revenue for site owners will drop over time.
    Based on what do you make this statement?
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

ABW Ambassador
    A lot of affiliate sites probably send their advertisers the most targeted clicks possible.

They don't necessarily update all the stats at one time, sometimes there can be a lag between the numbers for impressions and clicks. But it all evens out once the day is over. And it always does seem that on weekends it's slower and way behind.

ABW Ambassador
    Advertisers not getting a good ROI on it. Google heard the complaints and last month made it so you can make separate bids for content network and search network. Usually i opted out if it and when i do opt in I put very low bids. Overtime i think more and more advertisers will. Our sites with Adsense all over them being part of the content network.

Poopie Nubert. I tried joining your program but was denied! You want to know how much I made? Sorry that's my business. Your asking to many questions! I think you better talk to your affiliate manager about this because as it stands now I don't think you are going to get many sign ups

ABW Ambassador
    Poopie Nubert
    mailman, this thread is about Adsense, are you in the right thread?

Sorry I guess not. I seen this posted here .
    "Well send those clicks and queries my way to the kite and spinner store and I will send you earnings!"

ABW Ambassador
    mailman, we can kind of choose by how we set up our pages whether visitors will end up clicking on Adsense or end up going to merchant sites. It's always up to a balance between how Adsense is doing on a given page vs. the potential for conversions of the various merchants available for the page.

webworker. I seem to make more with adsense and I think they are more trustworthly.
    What I have trouble with is you would think they would cater to those of us who are promoting them. They should have a posting here at abestweb as I think some of us affiliates would help them clean up the garbage on their SE. I just noticed that their shares are up to $461.00 US. If there is ever a market crash a lot of people are going to lose their ass'es Yahoo is at $43.00.

I see the same thing at times as far as clicks with goose eggs. When I check a couple hours later all is well. So, it is probably a delay and hopefully not some moron who clicked and clicked and clicked the same ads just to be a jerk.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    I just sent email to Goog support about "0" CPC on every one of my search clicks registered since Jan 1. They wrote back and explained that they are watching out for their advertiser's interests and not paying for "bad" clicks. That's all fine and good. I'm glad they're getting proactive but at the same time, wtf constitutes a "bad" click? They never did explain that part.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Rexanne, G told me the same thing... I think they are acting as judge and jury... while assuming we are the crooks.... not the fool doing the clickin...

Joe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    Adsense revenue for site owners will drop over time.
    While I do think there will be a shake-out this year... and i do think the adsense site craze..(building sites solely for adsense revenue) is tightening up... G is starting to ban the worse offenders...

I dont think adsense will go away... there is too much money at stake... for G, the advertiser and us the publishers.

Yes G recently gave the advertisers more control over where their ads are shown... but this is a good thing... now the ads we do show will be even more targeted.. meaning better ROI..

I also think is is getting harder to make really big money with adsense unless you have tons of traffic..

JOe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

I think G is just a bit slow today, when I look at my page views vs theirs. Although my eCPM is a bit lower than usual.

SSanf, same thing happened to me. had about 25 clicks showing up as 0 earnings. Cleared up by the next day and earnings were showing. Might just be a delay in earnings reporting for those clicks.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by my2cents
    While I do think there will be a shake-out this year... and i do think the adsense site craze..(building sites solely for adsense revenue) is tightening up... G is starting to ban the worse offenders...

I dont think adsense will go away... there is too much money at stake... for G, the advertiser and us the publishers.

Yes G recently gave the advertisers more control over where their ads are shown... but this is a good thing... now the ads we do show will be even more targeted.. meaning better ROI..

I also think is is getting harder to make really big money with adsense unless you have tons of traffic..

JOe
    Good summary!

Produce a site that has true value. You may end making even more money than before as advertisers (or google) start to find and target your site for their ads.

The spammy sites that are close to the line or over the line will probably see a decrease in adsense earnings.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

23. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread