Results 1 to 2 of 2
January 8th, 2006, 01:40 PM #1Link before approval?
I received this in the usual reply email after applying to a merchant:
Thank you for applying to the **** Affiliate program. Your application will be approved or declined within 24 business hours.
Please be sure that your site meets the following criteria:
1. Your site must be fully functioning.
2. There must be a visible banner and/or link to our website on your site.
3. Your site must be "family-friendly."
4. Your site must be in English.
5. Other miscellaneous factors.
Do they really expect me to place a link or a banner on my site before my site is approved?
SuzieI disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Bud Lite than Kay.
January 8th, 2006, 05:58 PM #2
- Join Date
- January 18th, 2005
- jacked by sylon www.sylonddos.weebly.com
Another affiliate manager that has no idea at all about what's going on about running an affiliate program.
I'm sure they will get a lot of affiliates with a rule like that.