Nich Affiliates: Gardening, Birds, Hippies and More Wanted
    I've been getting asked quite a bit "What Types Of Sites" can sell those windtoys?

Well first, any gardening or garden decor site will fit right into the mix. Our biggest sales are from people that want to animate their garden. Our products are a pretty easy sell. Especially to customers that have already bought them at a store. A lot of our sales the past 6 months are from people that said "I saw them while traveling and didn't buy them. I am happy I found your site".

Gift Sites: I can tell you that during this Christmas season more than one person bought an entire load of these spinners. One lady shopped her entire list of relatives and got 19 of them! These spinners are not good gifts only at Christmas, but for other occasions too. birthdays, anniversaries, Mothers and Fathers day or Graduations.

Hippie stuff?
    Are you kidding? Our little Hippie Mobile is a hit. Currently we have a few of these sites sending sales.

Birds, Birding and Pesky Flamingo Sites
    Birds are through out most of our product lines. From the windsocks, wind spinners, kites and Jackites including the Dove of Peace from the 96 Summer Olympics opening ceremonies (Just sold a 6 pack with poles to a Dance Studio). A site that features state birds would do well as we have such a variety of products.

Kites and Toy Sites
    If your site caters to family, kids or features toys, then Kites is right up your alley. Now don't think that kites are for kids. Nope, adults love to fly so promote kites to anyone that likes the outdoors. Many kiters keep a kite in the trunk of the car just to stop and get some air and sunshine and flying time in. Kites can run a few hundred dollars and we can help you promote to this kind of buyer.

So this is a start of who we would like to partner up with. Do you have a site that works? Then by all means follow the signature link and sign up and start adding some fun value to your website.

I will be more than happy to work with anyone individually on creating unique content, banners, links and answer any questions.

Come get naked with us and the LinkConnector Technology!

"Good Winds"
    Last edited by Allen Nance; January 9th, 2006 at 06:12 PM.
    Signup Now for our KiteandWind affiliate program exclusivly at Shareasale.
    * 7% + Bonus - 365 return days
    * 2nd Tier Signup Bonus - Parasite Free - Auto Deposit Merchant
    * Free Datafeed - PopShops- Performance Cash Bonus

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Nice product line I can add to many sections of my site.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    Nice product line I can add to many sections of my site.
    Mike, if Charlie ever gets tired of being your partner, may I suggest my little spinning friend Peety!

Peety would love to have you and Charlie one of our family! It's the birds you know that will take over the world!

Peety's Poopie

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I'm thinking those 60,000 folks looking over my Bonsai pages each year could use those wind spinners to keep the pesky birds off their babied bonsai trees.... LOL. It's a cinche the Bonsai merchants can't pay the bandwidth bill used up with their current conversion ratios. Heck your products could also be hawked on my other bandwidth sucking page for Hobby items.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    I'm thinking those 60,000 folks looking over my Bonsai pages each year could use those wind spinners to keep the pesky birds off their babied bonsai trees.... LOL. It's a cinche the Bonsai merchants can't pay the bandwidth bill used up with their current conversion ratios. Heck your products could also be hawked on my other bandwidth sucking page for Hobby items.

Mike,

You are absolutely right. I do have products to keep away birds. I never even thought about the Bonsai lovers... Our Jackites Windsock Real to Life Birds are used to keep away birds in orchards.

Other uses for the windspinners:

They keep deer out of the garden. It's too much action for them to take. Bambi high tails it out of the area.

Gophers and Moles do not like the vibration that comes from the poles and ska doodle too.

Folks, there really are some very nice niches to promote these things and they are one of the hottest garden products going for the past couple of years. More exposure will bring the sales commissions to your doorstep.

One thing I have tried was to use a couple of pretty nich sites. One of these is www.socalwoodies.com and as you can see our woodie spinner fit's right into the theme of their site.

Think outside the box, find a new playing field and hit a home run!

Kites - Wind Spinners and Windsocks a great combination of products for you to promote.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread