34 free link exchange

free and quite busy link exchange (only been up for a month). Warning, you need to copy the html to your site before it will let you submit a the link

Thanks Simon
    Last edited by MichaelColey; January 12th, 2006 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Never mind. I just saw Kellie's response and the other thread.

The link directory is not burp its should be the same as my name.

Do you think it would be a good idea to put a link to this site on thier? might make the admin happier. (every little helps)

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    The Swamp
    What part of don't spam ABW with the link to your site don't you understand! The fact Haiko set a filter should have been a big clue. The fact at least one thread was locked should have been a clue.

No putting a link on your site wouldn't help. What would have helped is that you follow the policies of this board and don't spam it. No matter how much YOU want to be able to just post your link here. There are rules/guidelines for being able to do that here. You could have taken the time to understand them and follow them.

Per your own recommendation from the locked thread....a ban is forthcoming.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    St Clair Shores MI.
    Go get'em Ms. B. The wank paid out $49.95 for some template PPCSE script and in desperation figures his crap service is some how better then the other 10,000 clones.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

The Hen House
    I hear the Google folks were up all night trying to devise a strategy to fend off this threat to the crown.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread