Geeezz, I cant believe this;

946 clicks
    for 1 sale
    for $2.5 commish..

*boggles at the concept*

Anyone have any experience with them? They have a $22 3month $44 7day EPC. Is it me or what? I can use some advice&help about them...thanks.

Hello Direct????

Can you say ZERO day cookies???

They have a few really useful products at fair prices that I was sure would sell.

Either I was wrong about the products (say it ain't so Joe) or it's another one of those BeScrewed tracking and zero cookie deals.

Since I have been getting their real snail mail catalog for years - I don't think it's their stuff dosen't sell. The online deal is set up for branding and not sales.

I didn't drop them, but they only have one banner floating around on what amounts to a micro mini traffic page.

quote:
    Hello Direct????
    Can you say ZERO day cookies???

Either I was wrong about the products (say it ain't so Joe) or it's another one of those BeScrewed tracking and zero cookie deals.

Fred, the Hello Direct Advertiser info on CJ says 180 day cookie, not zero.

That being said iucpxleps, I've just put them on my site so I can't offer any feedback yet on how they perform.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Folks..they have 2 affiliate programs..therefore two sales tracking tags to one shopping cart. Never work unless they use the Americart shopping cart program. Neither network will register a sales credit unless one of them is turned off and your shopper hits on that particular coded link.

quote:
    Originally posted by eaglefire:

Fred, the Hello Direct Advertiser info on CJ says 180 day cookie, not zero.

That being said iucpxleps, I've just put them on my site so I can't offer any feedback yet on how they perform.

Yeah they are on CJ with 180 day cookies. I converted my links to individual product pages, I'll see how will they do but I dont have much hope, I changed some of their links to overstock for a few items and I could sell some(uh oh though they are the only things I could sell EVER for overstock) Overall, I wish siemens aff. program back..I didnt have any luck after they left. :rolleyes:

Also try going to one of their product pages for 'hell direct' and look for their shopping system, I am ok with computers but at first I couldnt figure out how to add a product to my shopping basket, I had to go back and had to figure it out..grumbles..

I was talking about their BeScrewed program.

But I think Mike has it figured out...trick the shopping cart and never have to pay any affiliates and get FREE branding.

Basically, it all amounts to FRAUD because both BeScrewed and CJ know what the problem is but they just play let's continue to screw affiliates because it's a fun thing to do.

I personally don't care any more because all these guys will end up in the big house when Congress and the justice department get finished coming to the rescue.

They made the ultimate mistake and violated the never screw a lot of voters in an election year rule.

Lex, Stevie, Sammy and Bill Gross are in for more shit than they can possibly shovel.

By the end of September, the JD will have a huge war chest courtesy of the Bushwacker and Congress.

They will then start filing criminal complaints against a whole herd of people.
    And I know for a fact that our boys are on the list.

The JD has over 50,000 complaints from people who claim to have been screwed by our boys.

Karma never disappoints in the long run.

ABW Ambassador
    If anyone happens to be in Las Vegas, please drop by Fred's place and help him out. It appears that he has not been taking his medication again.

Obstinatedon

quote:
    Originally posted by EcomCity.com:
    Folks..they have 2 affiliate programs..therefore two sales tracking tags to one shopping cart. Never work unless they use the Americart shopping cart program. Neither network will register a sales credit unless one of them is turned off and your shopper hits on that particular coded link.

If this is the case I'll remove them and find some other merchant if I can.. :mad:
    I can use your advice on some names [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

*edit but their EPC figures are kinda good although these facts are interesting..But after seeing my records I dont believe that EPC figures..

[ 07-05-2002: Message edited by: iucpxleps ]

Remember two things:
    1. Some merchants just don't convert. I've been promoting Amazon.com on my very popular Star Wars site (www.thesith.com) and i've only gotten about 20 bucks in the last 2 years.
    2. CJ makes money off txn fees. This means they make money if you make money. If your Advertisers don't convert, neither does CJ revenue. They would never knowingly let non-tracking Advertisers work with them.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread