I am getting my site ready to submit my site. In the past I have submitted each page individually. I have "index follow" in my meta tags.

I am wondering if I should submit the all the pages again or submit a few pages and let the spider follow and index the rest of the site?

You can look at my page and see which is better.

Only submit your homepage and robots will follow the links. You don't have to have the "index, follow" meta because search engines follow the links by default unless you tell them otherwise. I suggest you have a "robots.txt" file in you home directory cause this is the first thing many search engines look for.

Here is a link where you can see how to make a robots.txt file your self. It's very easy.

Robots.txt file link

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks Alex, I used to submit my pages individually and it takes days. Anyway, what about in directories like Yahoo or dmoz

Well I got into DMOZ in about 2 weeks, but I think Dynamoo can tell you more about the criteria. I have tried, and tried Yahoo, but I think I will have to spit out the $ because I think that they consider my site to be commercial. I have never paid for any submission at Yahoo because I have submitted every site in Regional\Europe\Macedonia part. And since there are not too many sites overthere I've been accepted every time. This time though I think that it is a different story.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread