Synergy Analytics Issues?
    I tried logging into SA this morning and I have received the following message:

"Unable to Log In

An invalid User Name or Password was entered.
    The content you've requested requires that you be logged in to the SynergyAnalytics™.

Please enter your User ID and Password below, and then press the Log In button."

I of course tried my username/password but the message is still coming up... Is anyone else experiencing this today?

15 years and counting
    I'm getting that:
    "No Results
    The specified criteria didn't result in any data. This is often caused by applying filters that are too restrictive or that contain incorrect values. Please check your Request Filters and try again. The filters currently being applied are shown below.
    Year is equal to 2006 and Network is equal to LinkShare Network and Year is equal to 2006"

As soon as I log in, right in the middle of the spinning wheels.
    I don't use filters and I don't care for these stupid reports. Useless pieces of crap.
    The only two I'm using: Affiliate Payment Summary and Merchant Payment History are working.

thanks for the reply, but i am simply not even able to access SA thsi morning at all... getting a screen after I hit the SA button on Linkshare that says there's an error in my Username/Password which I have never seen before... any other recommendations or help would be appreciated

Zeus, I complained in another thread about the issue you describe. Seem Synergy Analyitics, for all it's hype from LS, is not able to determine in dome reports that the year has changed. I think you have to manually change it yourself to get that report to work right.

MallMan, I can get in without problem. You'd better try LS support (and hope they answer).
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

15 years and counting
    Ron, I've not seen your thread, sorry. I avoid logging in SA, well, I do it at least twice a month to check my payments.
    MallMan, I had that problem once. I waited too long after an inactive period in LS to enter SA and I had to log in again but I don't think it's the same pb.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread