Figured I would stop in and say HI!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Whos doing what???

:cool:

See ya at the end of my BFG, baby!!
    Thee Anvil

Yo AoL, hows going? :cool:

Quiet777

Eating a sausage sandwich for my lunch. Yum!

(Well you did ask what we were doing)

AoL,

Whazzzzup?!

Just figured I would say Hi and all!!

All is well here, busy working my ass off, as well as studying ALOT. LOL. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I see that everything is making progress with ABESTWEB, I am VERY happy to see. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Hope you dont choke on yer sandwhich man... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Have alot of work here todo, programming is going well. Still have about 100% still to learn, [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] , but am making some progress. If I remember my last count I have over 3000 pages to read just to know everything I need to, thats not including my practice and application. Can't do anything small I guess. Still need to buy some physics books and brush up on my algebra and calculus. YACK. LOL

Anyhow, hope your sites are all doing well and bringing in some money for you guys. Hows CJ going with you guys?? Anything being fixed??

Take care for now.

TheeAnvil

Continuing Support of ABESTWEB

P.S. Haiko

One of the places I go to on the web is http://www.gamedev.net

Very informative site and very popular, they are supposivly so dumped on by heavy traffic that they need support, this my be an oppertunity for another affiliate to help them. In regards to that, I am refering to maybe talking with them and building some sites that can take some of their content so they have a little less traffic directly to them. I am sure this would be for the more experienced web boyz. They get over 80 GB of traffic a month, apon thousands of uniques in just a couple weeks. I am not sure if this is something that may interest you or any of the SERIOUS web masters, but it was an idea.
    Just take a look. Let me know what ya think.

Laters

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread