Just thought i'd say hello - not been around lately.

Found any takers for the SKD1 award of excellence yet? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I've got a CJ rating of $$$$$ [top 95th percentile] but only earn about $150-200 a month - is it to do with my EPC or something?

Anyway, laters!

Phil [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Phil,

Welcome ... We missed ya!

I think HotGuy (ripper) won the SKD1 award and now is sipping Margaritas and retiring from the net [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

The $$$$$ = that you do make over $150 a month ... most affiliates at cj make $5 a mo so they are only a $, pretty sad to be a $$$$$ and only make ~$200 a month no?

Haiko

Yeah, I know.

I need to do some promoting really - the site converts visits to sales quite well, but I only get about 60-100 a day. Mind you, I'm quite pleased with earning $200 a month off approx. 2000 visitors. Once I obtain more hits I'll be laughing on a beach [hopefully], and I only started this in January!

Do you know where I can get a good BB for free?

Phil [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Phil,

Ikonboard, which we used as our old forum was really good and easy to setup and admin (if you need any help setting it up just tell me).

The Conversion ratio for your site is fantastic!

Haiko

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread