Question Which tool to use to find how a product is selling?
    Not sure where to start. Say I want to sell televisions. What tool out there would I use to see what is selling the best online? As I said, I don't know where to start, so please forgive my naivity. I want to review a product and then have ads and a link to it. But I don't want to review products that no one is using!

Thank you.

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Ithaca & Park City
    Hi, I am not sure what to suggest to find out what's selling.. but I would suggest using the Overture Keyword Selector Tool to get an idea of how often a particular KW is being searched..

I suppose you could use a keyword tool and put in the word television to see what comes up. Then drill down deeper into those results.
    Added: Gary mentioned a spot above for keyword search.

Do some searches to find a good site on home electronics that talks about what's new and hot in the marketplace. Then use your own voice, be creative rather than copying what you find. That's a no-no.
    Last edited by dollardaze; January 16th, 2006 at 04:20 PM. Reason: cross post with Gary

the keyword selector tool has been extremely valuable for me. That's some good advice from Gary. I would also recommend that you contact the program manager of the program you are going to promote. Good merchants and affiliate managers will let you know what the best selling products are. dollardaze's advice is good as well.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread