cj deactivation
    hello,

i have already closed my account from cj.com, my only worries are am i still affiliated with them in a way? i believe i have a credit of $18 but after that i requested for account closure and my account was closed. do i still need to pay for that credit?

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    For a credit, shouldn't they be paying *you?*
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Affiliate Network Rep Brian_AffiliateFuture's Avatar
    if you don't mind me asking, why did you close your account in the first place?

If I understand the agreement right, if they owe you money but it is under the payout minimum they will keep the money.

However, if you owe them money, no matter how small or how questionable the reversal may be, they will keep adding interest until you pay them.

I am not looking at the agreement so if anyone has better or more correct explanation please post.

oh, sorry but i got $18 "debit" to my account before it was closed. I have closed my account because of the countless reversals i got from $120 + some shipping fees ive got for the last mail that wasnt deducted. so that means i still have to pay them, right?

not much history here . . . did they pay you first?

yup ive got 3 checks from them the first one is $200 dollars the second one is $150 then my last payment(December payment) ive only got $7x.XX. then after that ive got nothing left. then this enclosed $18 came (Jan 2). they said it was a publisher fee left unpaid from the fedex shipment. but the thing is the account is closed now.

now that ive read that you will only be charged back by cj if "THEY" are the one who deactivated you. but i voluntarily deactivated my own account.

If they sent me bill, I would send them back a bus token because they sure would need it to get very far trying to collect that from me!
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

I will pay 10 cents tips Plus a bus token. I am always generous.
    Google always rob me $50, $100,... when I am sleeping. but I always very generous.just take it.But sooner or later, they bring double or triple money back to me.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread