My DataFeed Scripts Mix N Match
Okay I've done preliminary testing and it seems to work okay currently features AMWSO merchants :
Introducing the MixNMatch merchants and categories...features :
1. allows you to choose the merchants to feature on your site AND allows you to pick only the categories from those merchants that you want
2. a Synonym tool (separate) which allows you to perform a search and replace so that the datafeeds will be unique to your site
3. shuffles the products for you so that the sequence of the products displayed will vary with each download
4. plugs keywords into the metas dynamically
5. is pretty plain so you can alter the fonts, colors and number of products to display so that it can merge seamlessly with your site template
7. has built in search function that will allow your visitors to search your database to find products they are interested in
8. choose between plain php or with mod-rewrites.
how it looks - straight after the download (I've picked 3 merchants to showcase - I've also limited the categories I want to display in all 3 merchants)- click here - then I went to my own site template (you can have your own of course) - put the scripts into the template and voila (this is the version with mod rewrites).
There's an online tutorial to help you set it up but if you hit any problems let me know - I've tested it as much as I could but inevitably there's always bugs...
This is it - datafeed mixnmatch