Lightbulb Always got mail from my customer need wholesale.
    about 30-60 days I will receive one mail from my customer asking for whole sale price.And they want detail information about that.They are from all over the world. Franch, mexico,brazil, south africa...

I will reply all the mails in 24 hours,but I have no idea how to write to them,it's a business chance, don't want to lose it.

I am a affiliate, How to talk about this kind of business.How can I find good price from merchants and resell to them.

Anybody have this kind of experience to share?

Quote Originally Posted by alvin
    about 30-60 days I will receive one mail from my customer asking for whole sale price.And they want detail information about that.They are from all over the world. Franch, mexico,brazil, south africa...

I will reply all the mails in 24 hours,but I have no idea how to write to them,it's a business chance, don't want to lose it.

I am a affiliate, How to talk about this kind of business.How can I find good price from merchants and resell to them.

Anybody have this kind of experience to share?
    IF you get customer email and they say they want to buy from you and they ask if you take credit card and do you ship to Nigeria?

Run away!

Sometimes they ask you to tell them your Web site. Funny they never saw it before.

you tell them they must order from your links only. but don't tell them where the links are because they never saw them anyway.

Better, you just delete the emails.

Alot of those emails are scams.

Some people are looking for real help ordering a product.
    If
    I respond I ALWAYS tell them to click through to the merchants site and direct questions they have to them. In very few cases I've forwarded the email to a contact I have with the merchant.
    Suz~~GearGirl~~

If you can, use a web form and grab their IP, funny how someone claims to be in the states are quite often in Nigeria or similar
    Rosey Bear Boutique
    Dressy Children's Fashions With Style!
    5% Commission : NYS Merch : Parasite FREE
       Akoss Hosting
    We also provide reseller accounts for ABW members.
    Ask for details

Yes, i do have web form, but don't grab anybody's IP.
    I have some funny mails.
    Just don't know if I can post here.
    One mail from a Russia girl said she want to meet nice nam in State.and every 2 or 3 days send me one mail telling what she did in those days,and plan to go to State.Believe that's all scams. Maybe they were all sent from bang.But it's really professional writer wrote those mails.
    Dealing with mails sometimes really headache.That's lot's of time.

I mostly ignores such emails, but in few cases like suzigeek said, I'll suggest them to go to merchant website though my link and contact their support.

All frauds. Delete and move on.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread