Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Earlier today two planes crashed into the twin towers (World Trade Center). The first one was just before 9am EST and then the second one 18 minutes after.

May God bless the victims and their families. Lets all try to do something for them.

Haiko

ABW Ambassador
    Oh my God is right. I have chills running down my spine. I was watching CNN as the second plane crashed into the South Tower right before my eyes.
    May God bless America in our hour of need.

And may justice be served quickly upon the perpetrators.
    ---------------------------------------- --------

Now the pentagon is on fire and the White House is being evacuated. (It was another plane that crashed into the pentagon)

---------------------------------------- --------

I hope you are all doing a WHOLE LOT OF PRAYING right now. I know I am.
    :mad:

what can I say?...

I'm speachless!

Watching it on the news right now...

[ 09-11-2001: Message edited by: the fish ]

Unfortunatly, My low tolerence for these things first would make me want to literally Destroy all the countries involved. I mean complete inilation.

Second in the middle east, I am seeing that they are having a CELEBRATION because of these events.

I only have a few words for them, that was really a chicken shit thing to do, I can only HOPE, that we just bomb the hell out of their countries and show them what MURDER means.

I am sure most dont believe in my thoughts on such actions, I wouldn't blame you. Its never really justified death for death.

But that is the way I feel about it.

Haiko, Michelle, and all of you New Yorkers, are you people OK??? GOD DAMN!!! I've been watching CNN all day today. Those people are SICK!!! And these are mild words for what they've done. I totally understand you people cause we have them damn Muslim terrorists here destroying my country for 8 months now.

I feel very sorry for the victims, and God Bless Them.

I hope the U.S. burns the sh*t out of those f*ckin' @ssholes.

Tell me if you are all well people, I kinda feel very close to you after all this time on the boards and I care.

Alex,

We are fine for now ... just scarred beyond belief!

Haiko

2 planes that were hijacked 1 from pittsburgh international airport have crashed about 40 miles from me. Local tv reports here say possibly they were targeting nuclear power plants. Too close for me

[ 09-11-2001: Message edited by: Freetweak ]

I am glad to see your doing ok Haiko, thats just one more reason why I won't go back to NY. Yack.

This is just one the subject but to the side, the other forum I belong to at game Dev, a similiar discussion has obviously broke out. Of course, some people had to make the remark that its partly due to violent games.....Oh for Christs Sake.

I believe this is going to have a SERIOUS if not very volitile impact on the way things are being looked at in the US from now on. It's really sad though.......what a waste of human life....I hope you all are praying for those that have died, and those that will.....Take care all

[ 09-11-2001: Message edited by: TheeAnvil ]

Freetweak,

F*ck that is scary!

Anvil,

We all need to pray! and have hope!

Haiko

I was sitting in the office and someone came in saying the trade center towers had collapsed and the pentagon was on fire, sounded like sick joke!

i couldn't believe it till i saw the pictures!

so sad.

WSE,

Welcome back ... It is horrific here in NY ... and I'm sure at the rest of the US.

Just confusion and anger! Chills nonstop and pure fear.

God bless the victims and their families.

Haiko

This is a national tragedy I wish they catch the people that did it and let them loose on the streets of New York with signs that read "I did it" so that they can get some mob justice. This is not a crime fit for the court. They culprits are vicious and sadistic animals. :mad:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I wish they catch the people that did it and let them loose on the streets of New York with signs that read "I did it" so that they can get some mob justice. This is not a crime fit for the court. They culprits are vicious and sadistic animals. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Even tho I do understand your feelings, what you suggest aint better than what "vicious and sadistic animals" would do.
    Let them find the responsible persons and then let them deal with them in a proper way.
    Right now no one wants and certainly needs ppl who have only revenge on their minds. (even tho its understandable)

quiet777

I strongly disagree with you on this Quiet777. Anybody that will be part of hijacking a plane and crashing into a building full of "INNOCENT PEOPLE AND BABIES" does not have any fear for the courts or fear to die. I bet what they will fear is the wrath of the people they hurt.
    Trust me, after a few punches to the face, they will wish they never attempted this horrific crime. :mad:

This the only time I wish there was a lynch mob for the parties involved in this crime. Do not give me that crap about the proper way of handling things.

What have we done with the people that blew it up the first time? according to the news, one of them is to be sentenced tommorrow after 8 years. Is that they way you handle this stuff?
    I know a lot of people in NY and they work around there, I am afraid to call anybody because I do not want to know if any of my friends are dead.

The only language a cruel person understands is cruelty.

Clearly other countries are jealous of our freedom and are trying to attack that freedom. I'm with you Lhp2000 lets string them up by their balls and give us all a shot with a bat. It seems that afghanistan is under some sort of attack!!!!!!!!!!!

horrible day

@ LHP2000:
    Answering violence with violence? Going down to the same level?

quiet777

ps. NO, I dont want an answer.

You are right @Tweak, they are jealous at our freedom and taking advantage of it. They know if they get caught, it will take years before the court pass down a sentence and by then the families of the victims have gone through so much. Let us not forget the precious lifes that were lost too.

"Can you imagine being on that plane knowing well that in a few seconds you are about to die and all of a sudden a microscopic building from the sky is now in clear view of you before you crash"

These guys are using our freedom against us, I suggest we get tough on terrosrist before we become a sitting duck for practice.

In oklahoma, over 500 people died and only one person paid for it. If we have to feed and take care of the prisoner, he is not paying for crap, we still are. :mad:

--- NOT ON THESE BOARDS --- (quiet777)

[ 09-11-2001: Message edited by: Quiet777 ]

[ 09-11-2001: Message edited by: Lhp2000 ]

Hey Haiko,

How far are you from the WTC?

I am glad you are alright

[ 09-11-2001: Message edited by: Lhp2000 ]

Lhp2000,

We are 15 mins from Mahattan and cuz of traffic add another 15 mins from WTC .... but like 4 miles as a crow flies.

Thanks for the warm wishes to you and all.

Haiko

what next?

ABW Ambassador
    This New Yorker if fine. I live about 50 mile from NY on Long Island. It was a truly terrifying day! Right now I am just speechless. Glad to see my fellow New Yorkers are OK
    Cazzie

Cazzie,

Glad to hear that you are ok also ... this is horrific!

Haiko

I am looking at the pictures and video feed on cnn.com and it is breaking my heart. The only way I can be happy is if there is a miracle and some comes out of the rumble alive or they find out who is responsible.

The great Thoedore Rosevelt said we should talk softly but carry a big stick. It is time to bring out the big stick!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast