Results 1 to 13 of 13
January 20th, 2006, 02:49 PM #1
January 20th, 2006, 06:20 PM #2
Some people just do not want to put in the hard work do they. Sheesh.Keep on learning, keep on earning. :fan:
January 20th, 2006, 06:42 PM #3
Only $2000 for first? I'd want more (I wouldn't do it)...so lame....
If you had the skill to get to #1 on Google why would you waste your time for them and a measley couple of grand?Suz~~GearGirl~~
January 20th, 2006, 06:46 PM #4
I think these kind of contests attract only the newbie SEO who feels they have something to prove. Complete waste of time IMO.Keep on learning, keep on earning. :fan:
January 20th, 2006, 07:28 PM #5
January 20th, 2006, 07:42 PM #6
- Join Date
- January 17th, 2005
But it's funny (and I suppose, educational) to see the ones who are competing and the, er, techniques they use to try to get to the top. Some of them seem quite proud of their efforts.
(And of course most of them are plastered with Adsense ads and promo buttons)
January 21st, 2006, 12:00 AM #7Originally Posted by Greg RiceThere is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway
January 21st, 2006, 01:21 AM #8
There is one everyday!
How can I enter?
1) Create a new page or use an existing page and optimize it for g****e.com for the winning keywords "My Web Site"
How can I win?
Winning is not so hard if you are a smart webmaster with SEO skills. Get your site on one of the first fifty positions on g****e.com for the winning keywords until the 1st of April 2006. On 1st of April 2006, we will search in g****e.com for the words "My Web Site" and announce our winners.
2. The contest ends at the 1st of April 2005 at 12:00 GMT.
8. The winner of the contest will be the person who manages to reach the #1 position on g****e.com with the three keywords that will be published at the start of the contest.
12. The pages that participate in the contest must show the valid and active email address of the contestant. A contact address is needed for prize notification.
21. Despite any enclosed condition, it is hereby made absolutely clear that this contest is for the purpose of amusement only.
23. *****.com has the right to instantly stop and/or change the terms and conditions of the contest, without posting a reason.
Regardless any of the terms mentioned above:
1. *****.com is authorized to terminate the contest at any time and/or modify the start, end and check-up dates, prizes and contest rules as long as *****.com posts a message on their website. The contestants agree that any messages about change or termination of the contest will be sufficient.
OK 's, who wants to buy the Brooklyn Bridge?
Act before the 1st of April 2005 at 12:00 GMT and you can put your payments on lay away, just send $9.95 today to reserve your bid.
We take Visa, Passport and mayor SS#'s, but if you want to pay direct, just include your Bank Account# on the lay away form.
Last edited by Mr. Sal; January 21st, 2006 at 01:49 AM....
January 21st, 2006, 01:45 AM #9
January 21st, 2006, 04:51 AM #10
- Join Date
- January 18th, 2005
- The Swamp
The sad thing is I bet there are people who are trying to win the contest.
January 21st, 2006, 10:49 AM #11
January 21st, 2006, 11:42 AM #12
Great point Greg.. cpaySCAM.com -HAHA
January 21st, 2006, 01:52 PM #13
Ready made google-bombThis World is Not My Home
We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993
By buildasign_aff in forum Merchant Best Practices ForumReplies: 11Last Post: October 16th, 2009, 10:51 AM
By jumboviews in forum Midnight Cafe'Replies: 2Last Post: September 24th, 2009, 03:39 AM
By Snib in forum Search Engine OptimizationReplies: 56Last Post: September 22nd, 2008, 06:46 PM
By Snib in forum Unethical AffiliatesReplies: 6Last Post: January 15th, 2008, 11:52 AM