I'll be GREAT to sort GoldenCAN results
    We are now using datafeed from GoldenCAN on our website and so far I am very impressed. However, I have a few suggestions:

1. The Javascript output should have a "sort" function so that the customers can sort their search results by "Price: high to low", "Price: low to high", etc etc. Maybe even some filter functions.

2. I'll be nice to see more merchants participating. What's the holdup? It seem like such win-win-win-win for all involved (Customers-Merchant-Affiliates-GoldenCAN)

ABW Ambassador
    Yes, the "Sort" function would be great! I would also like to see more merchants participating, especially those from Linkshare (but that's another discussion!).

Mr. GoldenCan
    Hi Matt,
    Thank you for the post and ideas. The sort by price and some other options are in developement right now and will be available soon.

There are more then 30 merchants in the process right now in order to be on GoldenCAN. You will see many new merchants comming on GoldenCAN soon.

Thanks for the prompt response
    Thanks for the prompt response. I wonder if the sort could be integrated into the javasript code. It may look something like this:

<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript"

where "LowestPriceSort" could be whatever variables you provide - lowest price, highest price, relevance, newly listed etc etc

Action Jackson - King of the World
    I'd especially like to see JcWhitney and Tire Rack on there:P

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread