Fellow affiliates,

Some of you may have seen the post on cj ... http://cju.infopop.net/2/OpenTopic?a=tpc &s=772094572&f=169094572&m=3923051882

I'd like your input also ...What is a real PPC figure that affiliates would accept in a real PPC program (and I mean REAL!). Please also post incentive performance level increments also!

Continued Success,

Haiko

My best sucess has always been with PPL programs when the merchants are honest about it. Every PPC program I have signed up for seems to have problems tracking. Cetainly a rate $.05 is more than adequate. If the program will run less than a 468 by 60 banner a rate of 2 o 3 cents is fine.

A real figure for me would be at least $.08 because in my native monetary system anything less is really a waste of time.

When working with USD, I have to convert that into GBP to see the value in my money, but now I also have to convert to French Francs to see the value of it here in France.

Starting December 31st, I'll have to convert it into Euro's... No wonder I'm losing my memory... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread