Affiliate Mentors?
    Hi,

I'm new to the affiliate world and am seeking someone who could point me in the right direction to get started. I am currently working in the Search Engine Marketing field so I am familiar with both Google Ad Words and Yahoo Search Marketing.

I would like to get into affiliate marketing through the use of Google Adwords so I can avoid having to build a website if possible.

Is there anyone who would be interested in mentoring me or at least telling me how they got started and how I can do the same.

Thanks in advance!

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by semaffiliate
    Hi,

I'm new to the affiliate world and am seeking someone who could point me in the right direction to get started. I am currently working in the Search Engine Marketing field so I am familiar with both Google Ad Words and Yahoo Search Marketing.

I would like to get into affiliate marketing through the use of Google Adwords so I can avoid having to build a website if possible.

Is there anyone who would be interested in mentoring me or at least telling me how they got started and how I can do the same.

Thanks in advance!
    I think if you hang around here, you'll find lots of mentors willing to help you.

Ask specific questions and you'll have not only 1 but many willing to guide you. But if you ask which programs are making people $, you might not get an answer but rather a lot of noob jokes at your expense.

Read all you can that's already here. You'll learn a lot from previous threads and posts, too.

Good luck!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Rexanne,

Thanks for getting back to me. I appreciate your willingness to help. I'm already soaking up as much info as I can from this forum. In the meantime though, if there are resources other than this forum for newbies, I'd love to hear about them. Thanks again!

I remember in the Summer of 2004 (before we rolled over into the new system)
    I was reading here and someone asked what was making money and the reply
    was "spyware".

So I gratefully signed up for 2 spyware programs and built some pages and advertised
    on the traffic exchanges as well as buying some ppc clicks.

I made several hundred dollars in short order before that market sort of pooped out.

I was new then and really needed the money, and will forever be grateful that
    some who post on these boards were willing to go even that far.

So, thanks again.

--
    Wesley

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread