How many domains can we use with Performics?
    I used to use Performics until I became disenchanted with the program (see my rant).

Okay, now I'm thinking of using it again because of at least 2 merchants who use the program.

The thing is I originally signed with mywebsite1 (shared domain) and now I'd like to place adds on 3 different domains I own plus the first original one (the original one does well in search engines).

The Performics sign-up provides a slot to indicate one domain/website. I'm afraid to put the adds on any of my other domains/websites for fear that I won't get paid.

Performics already has a track record of not paying me.
    I am only reconsidering because there are specific merchants I want to work with on Performics.

So can you use a Performics generated link across all your sites or just one?

Affiliate Network Rep
    Listing additional domains
    You may use as many domains as you like provided they all comply with our Code of Conduct ( http://www.performics.com/docs/code_of_conduct.pdf ) and the terms and conditions of the merchant program(s) you are reporting. You will be paid commissions as long as you are using Performics tracking links to promote the merchants on any of your web sites.

We would like you to include the domains in the site description portion of your profile. At some point later this year we will be providing fields specifically for listing other domains, but for the time being put it there.

Hope that helps.

Larry Adams
    Performics

Quote Originally Posted by l_adams
    You may use as many domains as you like provided they all comply with our Code of Conduct ( http://www.performics.com/docs/code_of_conduct.pdf ) and the terms and conditions of the merchant program(s) you are reporting. You will be paid commissions as long as you are using Performics tracking links to promote the merchants on any of your web sites.

We would like you to include the domains in the site description portion of your profile. At some point later this year we will be providing fields specifically for listing other domains, but for the time being put it there.

Hope that helps.

Larry Adams
    Performics
    I never use interfering technology with any website I create that might possibly "interfere with or seek to influence improperly the
    referral of a potential customer or visitor ("End-User") to the Web site of an
    online Advertiser" nor do I alter others' sites or use "invisible methods to
    generate non End-User initiated impressions, clicks, or transactions" -- etc... I don't engage in those types of activity in any manner or form.

As for specification of included domains, I couldn't find any place in the Performic's Affiliate Section to specify additional domains.

It would be great if you announced the addition of those extra fields in this sub-forum when the fields are available

~Rhia7

Affiliate Network Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhia7
    I never use interfering technology with any website I create that might possibly "interfere with or seek to influence improperly the
    referral of a potential customer or visitor ("End-User") to the Web site of an
    online Advertiser" nor do I alter others' sites or use "invisible methods to
    generate non End-User initiated impressions, clicks, or transactions" -- etc... I don't engage in those types of activity in any manner or form.
    That's great. I encourage you to promote our merchants on any and all of your sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhia7
    As for specification of included domains, I couldn't find any place in the Performic's Affiliate Section to specify additional domains.

It would be great if you announced the addition of those extra fields in this sub-forum when the fields are available

~Rhia7
    I'll definitely announce when the features are available. In the meantime, to edit your site description, login to ConnectCommerce and use this link:

http://www.connectcommerce.com/partn...t_profile.html

You can also get there by clicking the 'setup' link in the top right of any page in ConnectCommerce.

From there, you may make changes to your profile. On the right hand side of the page, expand the Web Site Information section and enter the domains in the Site Description box.

Hope that helps.

Larry

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread