Question What Merchants are with AvantLink?
    Okay, I read the affiliate application acceptance criteria; I have criteria as well.
    A big factor that influences whether or not I join is the list of Merchants affiliated with the program.

I saw a list of 9 merchants in AvantLink.com New Merchants side box but I would like to see all of your merchants listed, not just a handful. Where can I see the merchants?

At least the Network Application is on a secure site.

I notice one Website URL is asked for on the application, what if the webmaster has multiple websites?

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    AvantLink Merchants
    Rhia7,

Thanks for your interest. Our network is less then four months old, so the merchants listed on our homepage are all for now. However, we do have several stores coming on (a couple more this week). We are also generating some good interest based on a few key things:

• Cost to Merchant: Integration is painless and we only charge a one-time fee of $500 for standard integration, plus 3% transaction fee. That's it. At this time there are no hidden costs like monthly minimums or any other fees.
    • Tools: Tools from our Affiliate Tool Center come Free of charge to Affiliates with network access. We currently offer the Datafeed Manager (three versions of merchant feeds), a Dynamic Coupon Tool, a Dynamic Product Showcase, a Custom Link Builder and of course Banner/Text ads.
    • Network Philosophy: Quality over quantity. Affiliates must display a proven track in this industry to have access to our merchant's offerings...and our advanced tools. At the same time, all merchant programs are scrutinized in an effort to uphold the integrity of this industry. In other words, for both Affiliates and merchants, just because you have a site or ecommerce program, doesn't mean you'll be accepted into the network.

>> I notice one Website URL is asked for on the application, what if the
    >> webmaster has multiple websites?

All we will need is one site for review to determine whether or not the Affiliate is a match for our network...so send us your top performing site Of course if you would like us to review more of your sites just drop us an email and we'll be happy to take a look.

I will also mention that one of the main reasons we have strict standards is because we intend to keep the exceptional level of support (for all parties involved) where it's at now.

I'll be starting topics centered around each Tool offering (here's the thread already started about the Custom Link Builder) and our merchant partners so keep an eye on our Forum.

Thank you,

Gary M

Two New Stores from Smart Marketing, Inc.
    You folks may have already seen this post.. but just to updated this thread: two more stores went live yesterday. These are Smart Marketing, Inc. companies. These guys know what's up.

So we're up to 11. As far as Smart Marketing goes, 4 of their highly converting stores are in, and 4 more to go!

Real Good Niche
    I just wanted to give everyone the heads up..

I have a new merchant announcement: MyNursingUniforms.com

A few more *great* new merchant announcements coming for this thread soon...can't wait to post them!

GBM

ToolKing.com Live in AvantLink
    Thread update..

New merchant ToolKing.com just went live..!

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=70479

Another New Merchant..
    Thread update again..!

New Merchant Altrec.com Outdoors..
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=70492

Merchant List Update 6/27
    OK, So I admit it I slacked with this thread! Rhia7 and everyone, here are the updates to our merchant list as of today (Tues, 6/27). Picking up from Altrec:

Performance incentives are available for several programs. Click on their names in the list above to review details. AM contact information is available through your login interface by clicking on the 'Merchants' link from the main menu, then the program name.

If you're not active in AvantLink you can promote any of these programs by 1) completing the network-level application, then once accepted 2) apply for specific merchant programs. Note that we thoroughly review applications based on network acceptance criteria, and legitimate ownership of the web property used in the application.

If you're already active in AvantLink and wish to promote one of these prorgrams, login and click the 'Merchants' tab from the main menu, then the program name for an 'Apply to this Program' link.

A few well-known, high-converting programs should be live shortly and I'll add them to this thread, in addition to their program announcements on ABW.

Thanks for your support! Gary M

quick update.. new program added
    We welcome BirdCages.com!

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread