Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Affiliate Manager
    Super Bowl - Seattle Seahawks vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
    The Seattle Seahawks make their first visit to the big game to face the Pittsburgh Steelers.

I gotta say the Seahawks looked amazing yesterday. I was at the game (long time season ticket holder) and I would guess that crowd is louder than any crowd ever in the history of the NFL. For 4 straight hours the crowd was on its feet and screaming at the top of their lungs. I was so exahused after the game and my voice is probably shot for about 7 weeks.

The media will all be picking the Steelers but watch out for the Seahawks. They are a very efficient team and when their offense is clicking they are unstoppable. Their defense also has stepped up HUGE over the past two playoff games and they can shut down Bettis, Ward, Roethlisberger, and the rest of the Steelers.

Seattle Seahawks - Super Bowl Champs... Wow, I get chills even thinking about that.

ABW Ambassador
    My vote is for Seattle! I don't know anything about either team, but I had an awesome trip to Seattle last year - I loved the city, and would love for them to win!

I have to admit that the team that surprised me the most is Seattle. I haven't watched much of them though and didn't catch the game last night. I caught most of Pitts game and they looked pretty darn good. My first pick is of course my numbers to win on the squares then I have to go with Pitt but if Seattle wins I'll be happy for those of you living there. It has to be exciting. BTW I'm a Philly fan

Good Luck DrCool!
    Last edited by Packy; January 23rd, 2006 at 03:20 PM.

Living in Calgary Seattle has long been my favorite as Seattle is very close to Calgary.
    I would bet that most Canadians will be pulling for Seattle at least those of us who live in western Canada!
    Good Luck Seattle!

Been a long time coming and would like to see the Seahawks take this one.
    They are due. Living in Oregon the feeling is all Seattle and some have been waiting their whole life for this.

I'm with them this year. Go Seahawks!
    Oregon Publishing: Web Development, Graphic Design, Domains & Marketing
    Deluxe Banners Bartender's Guide Cooking Jobs

<- Steelers Fan. I hope it's going to be a good game though. It should be the way these teams match up. Unfortunately, a lot of times one team just can't get it together in the big game.

The Steelers are peaking at the right time, but Seattle has been remarkable all year.

I feel good about it, but I haven't exactly bought a Championship hat yet...
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Huge fan of the sport! If you don't know anything about football, I predict that Superbowl 40 will be the best game you'll ever get to see. Pitts had to fight off two number 1 seeds a 2nd and 3rd seed just to make it to the show. And the Seahawks O.M.G. if they play the way they did Sunday,with reckless abandon, eyes on the prize ambition.
    I think Webster will have to change the definition of the "Superbowl" to please see superbowl 40, Pitts vs. seahawks.

My Prediction: Pitts (but very close, withing 3pts.)

I was so exahused after the game and my voice is probably shot for about 7 weeks.
    So you'll be the quietest crowd for the superbowl. Good planning!

I'll be rooting for the Seahawks (against the Steelers, anyway.)

Outsourced Program Manager Angel Djambazov's Avatar
    Seattle is our home town team so our whole office is a bit excited
    Angel Djambazov
    Managing Edtior ReveNews
    OPM for Keen Shoes and Graphicly.com

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    I am supporting the Seahawks because a good friend of mine is from WA and poor guy never gets his chance to rant and rave

ABW Ambassador
    Don't know who I'm going for, wouldn't mind either of them winning. I think it's going to be one of the better Superbowls. Great matchup.

ABW Ambassador
    While I am new to Seattle, I am from cleveland where i was a season ticket holder for the browns. So my choice of, if not who i want to win but who i want to see lose, is pretty easy.

Its odd, while the fans in the stadium are loud, the city as a whole is pretty subdued. If this was cleveland, I would be guessing they had just won three in a row during the regular season, not going to the superbowl.

Chet

I think Pittsburgh will win, Seattle will have problems with the 3-4 defense especially when they decide to blitz. Defense wins championships

To me this really isnt a real superbowl as both teams are really afc teams. I may not even watch the game.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Go Seattle!!! I can't stand the Steelers!

SEATTLE TO WIN....
    GO Fight Win SEATTLE!!!!!

I am always for the underdog.. AND.. since it is Seattle First SuperBowl..
    It would be cool to see them WIN...

(Generally Not A Team Sports Fan Though)

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    hehe
    Dude (AddHandler), That is some funny shiznit..

Gary - LOL...
    Just look at it for awhile and you'll get a cheerleader BUZZ..!

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    After the Broncos lost, I'm depressed but I'll probably be rooting for Seattle even though the Steelers was the first team that got me way into football. Love the underdog. It's gonna be a goooood game. WHOOO HOOOO!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Quote Originally Posted by drcool
    I gotta say the Seahawks looked amazing yesterday. I was at the game (long time season ticket holder) and I would guess that crowd is louder than any crowd ever in the history of the NFL. For 4 straight hours the crowd was on its feet and screaming at the top of their lungs. I was so exahused after the game and my voice is probably shot for about 7 weeks.
    I was also at the game... the crowd was amazing! The Seahawks totally dominated. Maybe we can get some national respect now?

Unfortunately, this morning I checked my email and did not get superbowl tickets from the lottery.

Go Hawks!

-SP

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    I would like to see both teams win. I like the Steelers and the Seahawks both equally. Some great coaches and great players on both teams. This will make it tough for me to really get into the game.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

ABW Ambassador
    To me, the real show is the advertising blitz. The football game and halftime show is a convenient excuse to grab more chips and salsa.

Favorites of years past:

"Hare Jordan" sneakers
    "Talking Dolphin" Yahoo
    The original Cadillac "Break Through" commercial, featuring Led Zeppelin's "Rock N Roll" (Only because someone convinced the remaining trio to let someone use it in a commercial.)
    "Laughing Monkeys" job search (I only wish I worked in a place like that.)

Quote Originally Posted by nyfalcon
    To me this really isnt a real superbowl as both teams are really afc teams. I may not even watch the game.
    What are you talking about. Pitts is AFC and Seattle is NFC.

be ashamed. :

Being a Chiefs fan I usually root for the AFC team in the Super Bowl just for good measure. This year I'm doing that (rooting for Pittsburgh) for a different reason. Jerome Bettis. He is a Hall of Fame guy that is getting ready (most likely) to end his career. I think it would be only fitting for him to go to his home town of Detroit and win the Super Bowl to top off his career and go out on top.

Anything I've ever seen of him shows him being a class act on the the field and off.

Go Steelers!

PS-I get the comment about it seeming like two AFC teams because the Seahawks used to play in the AFC. It's been a couple of years I think since the switch, but every once in a while I still get it mixed up.

Sheri

Sheri, I forgot the move back to the NFC was in 2002.

I agree with what you said about the Steelers and Jerome Bettis, He is one good guy.

Afterthought: Would Sport Agents be consider Super Affiliates????

They don't own the player's image and they get paid to convert traffic (advertisers) into buyers of the player's image. What's their percentage usually 5 - 10%

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Hello all,

Well since our Miami Dolphins just missed the cut this year and we have one of our favorite clients in Seattle - CellarsWineClub.com, we are standing behind and rooting for the SeaHawks this year...

Go SeaHawks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast