Buyinflatables.com
    I'm curious if anyone has had any past experience with buyinflatables .com? So far they haven't kept up to any of their terms with me. Any feedback about them?

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Sounds like I missed stepping in a pile of poo. What terms haven't they kept up with, Packy?

I signed up with them a while back. Then I noticed that there were more leaks on that site than the Titanic. So I wrote the AM and asked if those leaks were commissionable. Answer, (paraphrasing), "No, but we expect to fix them soon." Didn't like that answer so I never put their links up.

Rhea, their reply to you is the number one answer I here. Soon! You'll be paid soon, never happens. We'll have the tracking live soon, never happened. We'll upload sales this week, went 2 months not knowing how many sales I had. They did upload a bunch of sales but still haven't paid up on them. Supposedly their database is having problems or something so I have to wait to be paid. Their links are all dead right now because of whatever problems they are having and I was never informed of it keeping a PPC campaign pointing to their links. Other than that not a bad company

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    They have a nice site and some terrific products but as I learned long ago...a sale ain't a sale until the check clears my bank.

Sending you a PM Packy.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread