Before using this board, please read our Board Rules (see the Announcement Section). Also, keep in mind that we do have members and guests of younger ages.

The rules of this board do not allow for hatred of any kind.
    If you decide to keep posting anything of that nature, you will be banned.

Quiet777

[ 09-14-2001: Message edited by: Quiet777 ]

Members,

We all have our respective anger!

We will allow anger posts but will edit any with hatred towards anyone or any race! That will not help anyone!

Haiko

Well done Haiko, as much as I sympathise with Americans, the hatred for various races that is being spread by some of them, is doing far more harm than good.

If anybody wishes to donate to the American Red Cross they may do so on my site [URL=http://www.youtrek.com]YouTrek[/URL ] , via Amazon or PayPal.

Both companies have stated 100% of all monies collected will be forwarded to the American Red Cross, there will be no charges made for processing of all donations.

Haiko, If you think this should be on a different forum please feel free to move it.
    Gordon.

[ 09-14-2001: Message edited by: Gordon ]

[ 09-14-2001: Message edited by: Gordon ]

Amazon - Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund:
    http://amazon.com (you will see the link on the homepage)

Deutsche Rote Kreuz - US Soforthilfe:
    http://drk.de

[ 09-14-2001: Message edited by: Quiet777 ]

As I said before we should all stop with the militant messages here. After all this is not the forum to do it.

@ Haiko & T7

I think you should delete (not edit) all the messages that spread hatred of any kind.

Alex,

I do understand and share your concerns. I also am sure, you know, how I think and feel about what is going on; so is Haiko.
    But it would be simply wrong to censor opinions. We all are individuals, therefore we do have individual, and sometimes also different and very strange points of view.

Concerning hatred messages; in the first post I wrote, that every person who is posting anything of that nature will be banned - regardless of whom he/she is. This, of course, will include deleting the post.

Quiet777

@ T7

You got me wrong T7. I did NOT say that you should censor people's opinions, but ONLY the posts that spread hatered amongst people.

Might be, Alex. Sorry, I havent been in bed for a pretty darn long time.
    Anyway, I guess the 'hatred-posts' subject is answered.

Quiet777

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread