Sent on 18-Jan-2006
    How long does it take to make an electronic transfer from CJ to my account. Six days ago my payment history shows Sent on 18-Jan-2006 but still no readies in my account so much for the digital age.

kili

I sent an electronic transfer from my local bank to an online account I have, on the 14th December, which didn't show up until 3rd January! I could have loaded the cash into saddlebags and ridden a donkey from one place to the other and got it there a lot faster! I sympathize - it's frustrating and annoying and I can think of no excuse for it happening.

Bloody banks they like to hang on to it so they can earn a bit more intrest before hading it over lol...

Kili

Reckon you're right there, admad1! Have you noticed how a withdrawal from an ATM on a mountainside in the most remote archipelago is debited to your account instantaneously? Always? Yet, if you pay cash in at your own branch, it takes three days to appear in your account in many banks! So it isn't an administrative or technical problem to make it work the other way around, it's pure greed. Should be illegal!

I agree. It is illegal in some countrys,Sweden I think an electronic transfer has to take place in less than one day or the banks are penalised.

Ho hum just as well I aint got much to worry about.

Kili

That's interesting about Sweden, I didn't know and was joking. In that case, anyone with the address of a politician handy should write and suggest that this would be a pretty popular platform...it would get my vote, that's for sure!

Some thing is seriously wrong with CJ lately
    the balance dropped around 17 Jan, Payment status said payment sent on 18 Jan 2006 by UK Direct Deposit. Usually it takes 3 working days to get deposited, but its now 26 Jan (5 working days later) & the monies is still no where to be seen.

submitted query to CJ support, and there is no replies after 2 days.

Meanwhile Shareasale sent out UK Direct Deposit on 23 Jan & it is already recieived that on 25 Jan.

This is getting ridiculous. I am definitely moving out of CJ, will email the merchants & get them to move with me too.

ABW Ambassador
    i have the same thing, still no money paid in since it was taken on the 18th, it usually takes a few days, its now over a week. asked a question yesterday on cj interface, but no one has bothered to reply!

I don't do direct deposit I have a check mailed and I've already recieved my CJ check this month...whats the point of DD if its slower than the mail??
    Suz~~GearGirl~~

Quote Originally Posted by suzigeek
    I don't do direct deposit I have a check mailed and I've already recieved my CJ check this month...whats the point of DD if its slower than the mail??

90% OF the time DD beats Snail mail, it also removes the fear of mail being stolen and getting lost. Once this happens a new check would be reissued and need to pay CJ $25.00..

Unfortunately there is something wrong with UK Banking lately, got an associate
    that I wired money last Monday, it is slower than usual, there must be some connection with all these spying going on with Russia... You just never know...

What's the point of this forum if no one from CJ bothers to give a reply?

I understand DD is faster and all the other concerns about snail mail...

I guess my question was rhetorical...

CJ should be addressing this issue.
    Suz~~GearGirl~~

Quote Originally Posted by admad1
    What's the point of this forum if no one from CJ bothers to give a reply?
    Your must be pointing Todd, right? . I don't see him much around here now.

I'm not pointing to anyone. If they have a forum here for affiliates then they should be communicating with them. I dont care who it is that responds.

Quote Originally Posted by admad1
    I'm not pointing to anyone. If they have a forum here for affiliates then they should be communicating with them. I dont care who it is that responds.
    What do you mean by they? This forum is not operated by commission junction. Haiko is owner of this forum. The only person from CJ management who post here is Todd, as I know of.

ABW Ambassador
    finally had an email from cj support, they say it will be a few more days as there was a slight delay. shame they didnt think to warn us before, so we didnt have to go overdrawn!

ABW Ambassador
    There has been no deduction yet in one of my accounts. It has 7 days since 20th (regular time). AAQ is hopeless. Asked about January check/payment/DD and they answered 'your payment has been sent to the bank on 12/18'.

10 days and no dosh this must be the longest electronic transfer yet. If only the companies I affiliate with where with SAS I'de be off like a rat up a drain pipe,

I receved an email from Amazon stating my last quarter earnings yesterday. I check my bank account today and it's been paid . This in less than 24 hours.If they can do it so can CJ there stalling .

admad1

My partner received her chq today from cj but i havent yet been paid uk dd yet, any body received there dd?

Mines uk DD as well no sign. ShareasaleShareasaleShareasaleShareasaleShareasaleShareasaleShareasaleShareasaleShareasaleShareasaleShareasaleShareasaleShareasaleShareasaleShareasaleShareasaleShareasaleShareasaleShareasaleShareasaleShareasaleShareasaleShareasaleShareasaleShareasaleShareasaleShareasaleShareasaleShareasaleShareasaleShareasaleShareasale

I telephoned CJ around 26th Jan and was told there was a 'delay' in making payment, so evidently when it says 'payment sent' it does not really mean it has been sent. From what I can gather it just means it has been approved for payment. I've since sent a chase up email but like the rest of you, no reply. I find that at least by phoning you get to speak to someone and don't feel quite so helpless.

Aha - I literally just posted the above and there was a beep to indicate mail had arrived. This is what I got:

"Thanks for your e-mail.

We had some unexpected difficulties transferring payments to our bank, but they have been worked out. Payments have already been reissued, and should be delivered later this week.

I apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience."

Fingers crossed then!

Good News payments should reach our bank accounts by the 2nd of February (erm... tommorow) thank God!

24. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread