Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up CellarsWineClub - $1,000.00 Cash Bonus to one affiliate ...
    Hello team,

Funny things happen when our merchants come to Miami. We had Mark and Tom from CellarsWineClub in town this weekend. It was a working weekend, planning out the 2006 plan. We spent all day on Saturday going over strategy, numbers and talked to many affiliates ....

One of the many things that resulted from the meeting:

A $1,000.00 CASH Bonus will be awarded to one affiliate partner !!

The promotion will be simple. The first affiliate partner to hit the $10,000 sales mark will be awarded a $1,000 cash bonus on top of their regular commissions...

The program is relatively new on SAS, there are sales but nobody has a huge advantage as of yet. It's fair game and open to anyone.

Rules:

1) There is no time limit, when an affiliate hits a cumulative $10,000 in sales, he/she gets the $1,000 Cash Bonus.
    2) The promotion will only be on SAS generated sales. The program on DT will be phased out this quarter.
    3) The $10,000 sales can consist of wine bottles or wine club membership sales.

It's a simple promotion with a big $1,000 cash payout !

What can you do with an extra $1,000 ?

If you are not a member of the CellarsWineClub.com affiliate program yet, what are you waiting for? Join CellarsWineClub.com now !!

If you are already joined up and not active, we have a check for $1,000 ready to go out to you .... would you like for us to put your name on it?

Let's sell some wine....
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; January 24th, 2006 at 07:36 PM. Reason: spelling
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Keep the apps coming in, don't forget to send the email to get your $10.00 CAB...

Full details on the CAB promotion in your affiliate welcome email...we have a $10.00 and a $50.00 CAB with your name already on them...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Hello team,

Congrats to one popular ABW'r, he is already on the way towards the $10,000 sales mark with the first sale generated after I announced the promotion yesterday ....

WTG - Krispy

15 years and counting
    Andy, you know it's not fair for others, just write my name on the check.
    Just kidding, I lost one of my sites, Google is not predictable anymore, I've to start over but I'll be back. You said no time limit, first to reach the $10,000 sales mark. I can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    Andy, you know it's not fair for others, just write my name on the check.
    Just kidding, I lost one of my sites, Google is not predictable anymore, I've to start over but I'll be back. You said no time limit, first to reach the $10,000 sales mark. I can do it!
    Oh, Oh... I see a battle brewing ....

Zeus, I know you can do it, no doubt....however, we have some really big hitters onboard....

Do any of you want to battle it out with the mighty Zeus .. hehe

15 years and counting
    I'm ready for the challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    I'm ready for the challenge

Any challengers?

Affiliate Manager
    Throwing my hat into the ring. Maybe I can talk them into Super Bowl tickets instead of the money.

Quote Originally Posted by drcool
    Throwing my hat into the ring. Maybe I can talk them into Super Bowl tickets instead of the money.
    We have a challenge....

I know $1K can buy you alot of beer and food for the SB party though ...

Let's move some wine .....

Question
    did I hear fresh datafeed? hope it's ready when I return from the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Herb ԿԬ
    did I hear fresh datafeed? hope it's ready when I return
    from the weekend.
    Yes, it will be Herb. Finishing up some details on it before handing it off to SAS.

Have a good weekend and rest up. Lots to do next week.

Ok Folks,

569 wine sku's loaded to SAS, should be live in a few hours or as soon as B can get to it ..

I also have the raw feed. If you know how to code in the SAS buy links, shoot me an email and I will send you the raw file ...

Which one of you shall I send the $1,000 cash bonus to?

Locked and loaded....

WTG Dr Cool.....you are one step closer to the $1,000 Cash Bonus....

Affiliate Manager
    Still a long way to go...

Quote Originally Posted by drcool
    Still a long way to go...
    Ancient Chinese affiliate once said -

"Journey towards $1,000 starts with one sale at a time"

How many bottles of wine is that, Andy? 500? Not that bad then. Quite achievable... Hook them up with me! I am originally from Moldova. We'll get them some goooooooood Moldovan wine to feature in their "International" secion (for reference: Moldova and Georgia were the two most famous "wine republics" in the Soviet Union).

Geno

Quote Originally Posted by Geno - RussianLegacy
    How many bottles of wine is that, Andy? 500? Not that bad then. Quite achievable... Hook them up with me! I am originally from Moldova. We'll get them some goooooooood Moldovan wine to feature in their "International" secion (for reference: Moldova and Georgia were the two most famous "wine republics" in the Soviet Union).

Geno
    Will propose the idea Geno, if there is a market, it will sell....

Their competitors sell it. Check your PM, Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by Geno - RussianLegacy
    Their competitors sell it. Check your PM, Andy.
    Geno,

Our merchant is looking into it right now, will keep you posted buddy.

Thumbs up
    Another ABW'er is in the running for the $1,000 Cash Bonus !!!

Congrats Herb, WTG buddy.....

Thank you for your support !!

Thumbs up
    Hello team,

Just a reminder that we now have GoldenCAN available FREE of the 4th click, our merchant is paying for it so you do not loose 25% of your valuable traffic....

CellarsWineClub GoldenCAN application is here: http://www.goldencan.com/merchants/display_124.aspx

You now have another easy way to earn the $1,000 CASH Bonus !!!

Hello team,

We just gave away a $1,000 Cash Bonus on another ARC managed program, we are about to give away a second $1,000 Cash Bonus to another affiliate.....

CellarsWineClub has a $1,000 Cash Bonus Check ready to go, who's name shall I place in the "Pay to" line?

Talking
    Hello team,

We would like to extend a warm welcome to all former Bevmo affiliates.

As many of you know, they announced today that they are pulling the plug and shutting down the program on April 30, 2006, giving you 2 weeks notice...
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=72388

We at CellarsWineClub.com want your exisitng traffic and not only do we have an exisiting $1,000 bonus promotion running, we are also paying you when you set up your links and have tons of $50.00 dollar bills ready to give away ... http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=68881

Full details included in your affiliate welcome email when you join the CellarsWineClub.com on SAS

Join today !!

26. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread