Getting quality leads on the internet
    Hi,

I was wondering if any members have some suggestions for finding good B2B business leads on the internet. I'm based in the UK and have tried looking around for sites that provide something like pay per lead via the internet. Does anyone have any suggestions?

My company does management training and it would very useful to pay online and receive some genuine leads.

Maybe others are looking for something like this too?

You may want to take a look at Business.com. They act as a B2B directory and have a few different advertising options; from a paid listing to PPC.

Christian

Drop me an email. I might be able to help you out... (I'd say PM me, but I don't believe you can...) Just click on my name in the top left there...
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Hi,

I was looking for this myself recently, and I luckily stumbled across this site:

http://www.theseed.com/

By the sound of things it should be just what you're looking for. There's a bit of effort needed to register and set it up but I’ve found it very effective once I'd got it working.

Within a week I had received 4 decent leads and one has turned into a very nice contract. Relative to the rate I paid for these leads, it represents great value.

It's a UK based outfit and I think they are fairly new, but I can recommend them from personal experience.

Rick: I read through that site, but I can't figure out how or where they actually generate the leads?
    Kevin Webster

Kayak Fishing

Never mind. It's buried in the FAQ. It sort of answers my question. But the example partner site is shown so smalll I can't figure out what it's really about...
    Kevin Webster

Kayak Fishing

Thank you for the link. I have to wonder if there are any sites such as theseed.com for U.S. B2B leads (other than Business.com - i have heard too many stories of cash drains that occur there).

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread