ABW Ambassador
    Merchant Payment History
    Linkshare no longer updates the Merchant Payment History report in Synergy Analytics on a timely basis making the report useless.

In my check that was issued this week (as indicated in the Affiliate Payment Summary), for one of my merchants payment was issued for both October and November. For that merchant, the Merchant Payment History says that October payment was received on 1/24/2006. Obviously if Linkshare paid me on 1/24/2006, they received the merchant's payment before that time. In fact, the merchant said they paid Linkshare the first week in January. For November, the Merchant Payment History says Linkshare is still awaiting merchant payment. Well, if I was paid for November, obviously Linkshare isn't still waiting for the merchant to pay for that month.

Linkshare Moderator: Could you please attempt to get this issue corrected so that the Merchant Payment History is updated when the merchant's payment is received by Linkshare?

It's awfully embarrassing to ask the merchant to pay when they already have, yet Linkshare is saying they haven't.

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Snowman,
    We are looking into the Merchant Payment History.

Ranae

While on this....... is there anything, anywhere on Linkshare that shoes when our last check was mailed out?

Quote Originally Posted by Rogi
    While on this....... is there anything, anywhere on Linkshare that shoes when our last check was mailed out?
    Yes, it is in Synergy Analytics, but as it is so user unfriendly, it is difficult for newbies to find it.

Oh, this is classic. I just logged into LS so I could describe the clicks you need to make to get there and found this when I tried to log into Synergy Analytics:

Unable to Log In
    An unexpected error has occurred in SynergyAnalytics. Please re-try your request at a later time.
    So typical!!!
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    All,
    SynergyAnalytics is now up and running. If you want to see when your last check was paid, follow these steps:

- Go to the Run Reports tab
    - Select SynergyAnalytics
    - Go to Network Transaction Analysis tab
    - Run the Affiliate Payment Summary Report
    - Select the month that you want to view (January for the last payment)
    - Click on the date 1/24
    - Select the check number to view the merchants included in that payment.

I still have not heard anything on what happend with with Merchant Payment History report. It still looks like this is reporting incorrectly for some merchants.

Ranae

Quote Originally Posted by LinkShare Moderator
    I still have not heard anything on what happend with with Merchant Payment History report. It still looks like this is reporting incorrectly for some merchants.

Ranae
    Broken or not, it would really help if merchants paid on time. I thought part of this whole process was that LS was going to get merchants to pay on a timely basis like Commission Junction does. What happened?
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Yeah, it's kind of sad when I look at the Merchant Payment History report for November. In theory, all of the merchants should have paid for November by the end of December and they would have been included in the 1/8 check. Now, the 1/22 check has been paid and the next one will be 2/8. Nearly half of the merchants still haven't paid for November. BEST CASE, those merchants' payments will be a month late. That's basically Net 75. About 10% of merchants still haven't paid for October. That's basically Net 105!
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    Yeah, it's kind of sad when I look at the Merchant Payment History report for November. In theory, all of the merchants should have paid for November by the end of December and they would have been included in the 1/8 check. Now, the 1/22 check has been paid and the next one will be 2/8. Nearly half of the merchants still haven't paid for November. BEST CASE, those merchants' payments will be a month late. That's basically Net 75. About 10% of merchants still haven't paid for October. That's basically Net 105!
    How could that be? One of the Linkshare Moderators recently posted that only a small percentage of their merchants don't pay on time??? In fact, reality is that only a small percentage of their merchants do pay on time.

The only Linkshare merchant that I'm affiliated with who consistently pays on time, even early, is Overstock.

Thanks on the with SynergyAnalytics

Any idea while Dell Home continues to go past their 60 day timeline and still has not paid for October?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    How could that be? One of the Linkshare Moderators recently posted that only a small percentage of their merchants don't pay on time??? In fact, reality is that only a small percentage of their merchants do pay on time.

The only Linkshare merchant that I'm affiliated with who consistently pays on time, even early, is Overstock.
    I have to agree. I'm guessing that it is probably due to the higher number of sales during holiday season and merchants were slower than normal waiting for returns, etc. However, it just goes to show that LS does not have any kind of control with their merchants to get these in on time. That's what I really like about CJ...I expect a certain check amount at the end of the month and I get it, no variation, no surprises.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread