Affiliate Network Rep Annabelle's Avatar
    Smile Chinese Astrology
    Chinese New Year is just about here and no doubt this post has been done in the past, but what sign are you?

I am a horse... exuding raw sex appeal all over the place, thankyouverymuch! In fact, true to Share Results, we have quite a few horses here - plus a dragon (I won't say who...) we're still polling in the office...

Checkout what sign you are at http://chinese.astrology.com/

Horse:

Thank goodness for open spaces, because the Horse needs plenty of room to roam! Energetic, good with money and very fond of travel, Horses are the nomads of the Chinese Zodiac, roaming from one place or project to the next. All of this Sign's incessant activity and searching may be to satisfy a deep-rooted desire to fit in. Paradoxically, Horses feel a simultaneous yearning for independence and freedom.

Horses crave love and intimacy, which is a double-edged sword since it often leads them to feel trapped. Love connections tend to come easily to Horses, since they exude the kind of raw sex appeal that is a magnet to others. This Sign tends to come on very strong in the beginning of the relationship, having an almost innate sense of romance and seduction. Horses are seducers in general; check out any A-list party and you're bound to find the Horse in attendance. This Sign possesses a sharp wit and a scintillating presence; it really knows how to work a crowd. Surprisingly, Horses tend to feel a bit inferior to their peers, a misconception that causes them to drift from group to group out of an irrational fear of being exposed as a fraud.

An impatient streak can lead Horses to be less than sensitive to others' needs. These colts would rather take a situation firmly in hand as opposed to waiting for others to weigh in or come to terms with it. The lone wolf inside the Horse can at times push others away, but this also makes this Sign stronger and is a key to its success. Horses are self-reliant and, though they might lose interest fast in a tedious, nine-to-five day job, are willing to do the work necessary to get ahead.

Horses tend not to look much at the big picture; instead they just follow their whims, which can result in a trail of prematurely ended relationships, jobs, projects and so on. This Sign really knows how to motivate others, though, and get a lot accomplished. Once they find some peace within themselves, they can curb their wandering tendencies and learn to appreciate what's in their own backyard.

The most compatible match for a Horse is the Dog or the Tiger.
    [FONT=Verdana]Annabelle
    [B]Affiliate Marketing Coordinator
    Share Results Affiliate Network[/B]

Join the [URL=http://www.shareresults.com/index.php]Share Results Affiliate Network[/URL] today!
    [URL=http://blog.shareresults.com/]http://blog.shareresults.com/[/URL]
    e. annabelle at shareresults.com
    t. (514) 849-8595[/FONT]

[I]Milk was a bad choice.[/I] Ron Burgundy

I am a pig

"The Pig is a fun and enlightening personality blessed with patience and understanding. People born under the sign of the Pig enjoy life and all it has to offer, including family and friends. They are honest and thoughtful and expect the same of other people. Pigs can be perceived as oblivious or gullible because they do care about others so much that they will do just about anything for a friend in need. "

infact a metal pig according to here
    http://www.usbridalguide.com/special...scopes/Pig.htm

Earth Horse!
    Cool!

According to that site I am an Earth Horse..

THE EARTH HORSE

Earth Horses are able to see situations from all angles and corners. They are relatively easygoing, preferring to determine each pro and con before making a final decision. Earth Horses work hard to accomplish goals they have set and would rather take longer to do an outstanding job than to work shorter and shave a little quality. They have great senses of humor and are extremely adaptable in most instances.
    [FONT=Verdana]Annabelle

Join the [URL=http://www.shareresults.com/index.php]Share Results Affiliate Network[/URL] today!
    t. (514) 849-8595[/FONT]

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    snake

Diplomatic and popular, the Snake has the sensual art of seduction down. This Sign is an interesting mix of gregariousness paired with introversion, intuitive reasoning paired with savvy business skills. Snakes are considered to be lucky with money and will generally have more than enough to live life to the fullest, regardless of how important it considers money to be; this may be due to the fact that Snakes tend to be rather tight with cash. They're not stingy, they're simply more mentally than physically active. Snakes tend to hang back a bit in order to analyze a situation before jumping into it. Their charming, seductive quality actually belies a rather retiring nature; this Sign is perfectly happy to spend the whole day curled up with a good book and, thus, can be mislabeled as being lazy.

The Snake is somewhat insecure deep down and tend to be a rather jealous, possessive lover, behavior that can end up alienating loved ones. Despite these less-than-stellar tendencies, however, the Snake often proves irresistible and is a generous, loving partner.. Slightly dangerous and disarmingly smart, the Snake's philosophical and intuitive mind generally supersedes logic in favor of feelings and instinct. Snakes will rely on their own gut reactions and intuitions before turning to others for suggestions. This makes this Sign a great hand in any business venture, possessing the caution and smarts needed to get ahead.

Snakes are hard workers (when they see good reason to be!) and are possessed of a keen intelligence. Snakes have incredible follow-through, once they get going, and they expect the same from others. Thus, their coworkers and employees had best stay on their toes, lest they anger the Snake and suffer its poisonous bite!

In general, of course, Snakes are generous and genteel, charming and appealing. Snakes must try to learn humility and to develop a stronger sense of self. Once Snakes realize that confidence comes from within, they will finally be comfortable in their own skin.

The most compatible match for a Snake is the Rooster or the Ox.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Annabelle
    Chinese New Year is just about here and no doubt this post has been done in the past, but what sign are you?

I am a horse...
    Let's hear it for horses (I'm a horse too)

I am a water tiger.

Lucky numbers - 2, 7, 49872548a

Lucky Metal - heavy

Birthstone - gravel

Lucky thickening - cornflour

Lucky talismen - Hugh Janus, Fairy Nuff

Tips for the year 4703:

4th Feb - address everyone as "Sahib" it will be auspicious
    8th March - A bad day for a perm
    12th April - Beware runaway egg trucks
    29th May - A loud noise will make you jump, face south on landing
    14th June - Help an old lady named Doris put up her curtains, she will reward you well
    6th July - If you have not eaten yet this year, you must do so today
    12th August - The Glorious Twelfth - Choose not the cartridge that is redolent of pork
    1st Sept - You may go to a place where you think "Wow! - I've dreamt this" or if not, might this might happen on another day instead
    6th Oct - Elvis will make himself known to you in a chip-shop (he may be lying)
    28th Oct - Underwear change day
    3rd Nov - An auspicious day to contemplate the sky vacantly
    2nd Dec - A fellow named Wayne will prove untrustworthy
    18th Dec - Go fishing for Tuna and give your ctatch to a monk in espadrilles

Personal readings available on request.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    6th July - If you have not eaten yet this year, you must do so today
    ROFL!

Canadienne extraordinaire Susan's Avatar
    I'm a Dragon...I get along best with Monkeys....go figure...guess I need to find a bald headed, AM who's a monkey, right Rexanne?

The Dragon is one of the most powerful and lucky Signs of the Chinese Zodiac. Its warm heart makes the Dragon's brash, fiery energy far more palatable. This is a giving, intelligent and tenacious Sign that knows exactly what it wants and is determined to get it. Dragons possess a certain natural, charming charisma that ensures they can always influence their peers and often find themselves the center of attention in social situations. This Sign is truly blessed, too; Dragons are considered to be very lucky in love! The Dragon's friends are always keen to hear what this firebrand has to say and when it comes to dispensing advice, the Dragon has the floor.

Its ego can get in the Dragon's way, but even so, this larger-than-life creature has a knack for initiating projects and keeping the troops motivated. According to Dragons, it's their natural born right to lead the way -- because who else could do it so surely and so well? As lucky as they are, Dragons have a good chance of achieving considerable material wealth during their lifetimes, although it isn't mere money that's this Sign's main motivation. Power is what the Dragon wants and truly believes it deserves. Dragons are quite the opportunists, forever searching for ways in which to consolidate their considerable power. Contrary to all this strength and fire, a weakened Dragon is a sad sack, a creature that refuses to take defeat with even a modicum of grace.

The role of leader is the only one the Dragon wants, the better from which to give orders and be king of the hill. They make solid leaders, too, knowing instinctively what needs to be done to stay on top. Crossing the Dragon is never a good idea -- this beast can singe! A valuable life lesson for this clever creature would be to absorb the principles of flexibility, compassion and tolerance. Being high and mighty can serve to inspire others, but it also keeps Dragons from living their lives to the fullest. If Dragons can learn to balance their quest for success with an appreciation for the little things, their life will be more than worthwhile.

The most compatible match for a Dragon is the Monkey or the Rat.
    Susan Arts
    Senior Vice President, Marketing
    Moxy Media

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Ward
    Personal readings available on request.
    LOL!

I want one!!
    [FONT=Verdana]Annabelle

t. (514) 849-8595[/FONT]

Affiliate Manager
    I'm a Monkey

The spunky Monkey is the original party animal! Charming and energetic, Monkeys crave fun, activity and stimulation. They truly know how to have a good time and can often be seen swinging from one group of friends to another, attracting a motley crew in the process. Always upbeat, they are considered minor celebrities in their circle thanks to their sparkling wit and that rapier-sharp mind. Perhaps surprisingly, Monkeys are also good listeners and tackle complicated situations with ease. This Sign's natural curiosity lends it the desire to become knowledgeable on a broad range of topics. Monkeys have a show-off side that loves nothing more than to dazzle their pals with all they know.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread