Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up ClickInks - $500.00 Cash Bonus to all affiliates ....
    that sell their first $1,000 in compatible ink sales....

Here is how it works, it's simple:

1) When you hit your first $1,000 in inks sales, you will earn an extra $500.00 bonus in commissions - that's 50% commissions -

2) This offer is only valid on our Epson, Canon, Xerox and Brother compatible
    ink products (due to margins), which happen to be our most popular sku's ..

If you are not a member of the ClickInks.com program you are really missing out on some awesome conversions and a $500.00 cash bonus.

Ready for some cash? Sign up today!

** If you run another ink merchant now, try this. Set up our links and compare the clicks and sales for 30 days. After the 30 days, you will drop your current ink merchant. Guaranteed !

Not convinced yet? Ask yourself this question . . .

If you are selling ink now, wouldn't you want an extra $500.00 and increased conversions for your same marketing efforts ?
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Good one, Andy! Ink does sell well. So why not sell it for 50% commission?! Nice indeed.

Geno

Quote Originally Posted by Geno - RussianLegacy
    Good one, Andy! Ink does sell well. So why not sell it for 50% commission?! Nice indeed.

Geno
    Hey, why not share the wealth right? We are partners after all no ?

Note it's only on the first $1,000 per affiliate, it's our investment in getting our partners "primed" for sales.....
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; January 27th, 2006 at 11:39 AM.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Who wants an extra $500.00 check?

No time limit, when you hit your first $1,000 in sales, you get an extra $500.00 bucks CASH...

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    No time like to present to look at some new merchants... especially if their Andy controlled and on SAS.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    No time like to present to look at some new merchants... especially if their Andy controlled and on SAS.
    Mike, $500.00 can buy alot of bird seed....

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Preliminary links up and will await on a PSC or GoldenCan dedicated page for my PcShops mall. Gues I should try the SAS product page builder.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

I am tempted to stock the basement with ink

Quote Originally Posted by Anne
    I am tempted to stock the basement with ink
    You must own alot of printers

We have another affiliate partner very close to this goal...

Anyone else want a $500.00 Cash Bonus added to your commissions?

One of the few, maybe only ink merchant that is:

Parasite free, has no tool bar and does not compete with his affiliates ...

Where are you sending your ink traffic to again?

Affiliate Manager
    Cool
    Andy,

Let's make this a little more interesting!

Let's give away a $25 bonus on an affiliates first sale of $100 in compatible ink cartridges.

OR When they first get to $100 in compatible sales! ... which is just only 2 sales with our HUGE average order value.

I'm actually looking forward to paying out.

Sajjad

Quote Originally Posted by Clickinks.com
    Andy,

Let's make this a little more interesting!

Let's give away a $25 bonus on an affiliates first sale of $100 in compatible ink cartridges.

OR When they first get to $100 in compatible sales! ... which is just only 2 sales with our HUGE average order value.

I'm actually looking forward to paying out.

Sajjad
    Saj,

Were going to start calling you Mr Money Bags

I have both emailed Andy and sent him a PM asking why I haven't received one of the $500 bonuses and not heard back after several days. Is there a better way of getting in touch to claim my bonus?
    <A HREF="http://www.affmarketing.org/">The Affiliate Marketing Blog</A>: Check out my latest entry on "Affiliate Marketing on a Dime"

Scott
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bulls#!t
    Don't tell me that you'll do it... SHOW ME.
    Just because everyone else is drinking it is no reason for me to drink the KOOL-AID.

Quote Originally Posted by x0dus
    I have both emailed Andy and sent him a PM asking why I haven't received one of the $500 bonuses and not heard back after several days. Is there a better way of getting in touch to claim my bonus?
    Sajjad has to authorize the $$$ buddy... I have your email and have forwarded to Sajjad but Geno is now the one running the show ...

I have / had no problems giving out the bonuses ...

Affiliate Manager
    Hi X0dus

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It is great to hear that you qualify for the bonus, congratulations on generating $1000 in compatible sales!

Please could you forward your affiliate ID to the following address: ink <at> amnavigator.com. Once we have verified that you have reached the target, we will gladly credit the bonus to your share a sale account.

Once again congratulations.
    Sajjad

17. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread