Motion to get Liz her own Forum
    Liz,

I give you credit for pumping the program and no offense intended as I know your well received here, but can you ask to get your own forum?

Starting two threads today alone, I feel like I'm forced to read your promotions even though I don't indented to start linking with you any time soon.

This request is simply proof that your doing what it takes to make your program successful ;-)

Affiliate Manager
    Starting two threads today alone, I feel like I'm forced to read your promotions even though I don't indented to start linking with you any time soon.
    You are free to choose any thread that you want to read or not read.

However, the length of time that it takes to scroll through the threads until you find the one that you are interested in will be relative to the number of threads that are unrelated to the general nature of the topic... which, in this case, is Commission Junction programs. Liz does have a Commission Junction program but on my last check, it was not the only CJ program that we could draw from.

"Don't run with a in your hand"... These are words to live by. Granted, they have almost no bearing on this conversation but I thought that I would throw that in there anyway as a public service.

Anyway... in reference to the 'words to live by', you often hear mothers saying something like, "Well, what if everyone did that?"..

If all CJ AM's were as good at their jobs as Liz then we would have a definate SPAM problem. I think that Mr. B has forseen this possible dilema and decided to nudge the problem before it needs to be blasted. Give Liz her own forum. She is obviously on top of her game but the CJ forum is where we go to see the big fires that have an immediate need. Extinguishing those fires and colaberating with other people who are fighting those fires is what the CJ forum is all about. Liz and Rugman.com have a great program but she needs to have her own forum so that we don't waste the one or two seconds that it takes to scoll through her posts to find the more generic CJ stuff that we just cannot live without.
    :warning: If we don't get some cool rules ourselves.... pronto... then we'll just be bogus too..

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Collier
    If all CJ AM's were as good at their jobs as Liz then we would have a definate SPAM problem. I think that Mr. B has forseen this possible dilema and decided to nudge the problem before it needs to be blasted. Give Liz her own forum. She is obviously on top of her game but the CJ forum is where we go to see the big fires that have an immediate need. Extinguishing those fires and colaberating with other people who are fighting those fires is what the CJ forum is all about. Liz and Rugman.com have a great program but she needs to have her own forum so that we don't waste the one or two seconds that it takes to scoll through her posts to find the more generic CJ stuff that we just cannot live without.
    Ditto. I have wanted to say something about the "spam" as well (especially since nobody really replies in her threads), but figured I've always ignored the threads anyway.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    As long as they use good titles to their threads (which Liz does), I don't mind at all.

But when the title isn't perfectly clear, and I waste my time clicking and loading and then reading to see it's the latest coupon / special in a string of never ending ones, I feel spammed. (Which again, I feel, is never the case with Liz)

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Smile
    Hi everyone,

Thanks to those of you who continue to support my efforts at ABW and otherwise and thanks to all for the feedback; it's much appreciated.

Please know my intentions are not to SPAM anyone - I'd like to think that I'm an ethical marketer.

My only intention here is to participate as a productive member of the ABW community, and to keep our affiliates who spend time here at ABW (and they are many) on top of our changing promotions and offers, so that they may reap the benefits of such.

At ABW, and in the world of AM, I try to give as much back as I take if not more, to be fair. And please note too, that many times I'm posting about bonus offers which are designed to thank and reward our affiliate partners. Not all my posts are about promotions!

Our offers are intended to keep our program fun, interesting, and extra rewarding for our affiliates. I am their cheerleader because their success is my success, and vice versa.

Thanks again to all for the kudos and recognition that I'm "doing a good job at what I do" - it means a lot and it motivates me to work that much harder.

And of course, I must thank Haiko for having given me both the permission and the encouragement to post my deals/offers here, as an "ABW Trusted Merchant."

I will rally with Sr. Mgmt. here at Rugman.com for a paid ABW forum if it will solve the matter - I've discussed it a few times but it just hasn't come to fruition as yet. However, things are always on the up-and-up here at Rugman.com so it's not to say that it's a 'never' type thing.

Any questions or further concerns - I'm happy to continue the discussion.'

Haiko: If there's been a new policy put into play since last we spoke about promoting offers/bonuses/deals/incentives at ABW please let me know.

Warm regards,

Liz,

I'm glad you saw the good in the post ;-)

I was unaware that the forums were paid to an extent, but the leverage you may get from that might be better than an affiliate having to do a search for rugman, only to find all of your other post (where I've seen you trying to help others).

Such a forum will allow you to lay out plans in advance, so that participates can prepare and when you have special daily incentives the power of the main forum may magnify your efforts.

You are one of the most vocal merchants I am personally aware of...and this is all to your credit for getting the word out!

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread