Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    One of the reasons I love my Job !!
    Many days in the life of an OPM, we send out email after email, motivate affiliates, talk to merchants, read more emails, research the competition, check on sales, the list goes on and on....all in all, the OPM job is a solitary job behind a LCD monitor and a keyboard to constantly stroke...

Sometimes you wonder, what am I doing and could I be doing something else ... then you get an email like this ... and you say to yourself, there is a reason why i'm doing this that is beyond my selfish thoughs ....

<< Posted with permission and personal details removed >>

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 3:51 PM
    To: doc@andyrodriguez.com
    Subject: Sharing the good news...

Hi Andy,

My name is D*** C****. I have been "tinkering"
    with affiliate marketing for around two years now -
    with no real success. It has been $4 here or $6 there
    - nothing to write home about (certainly nothing to
    retire on).

Well, yesterday I read a thread on ABW (I hang out
    there a lot lately) where Donuts quietly suggested
    that you were worth a look. Having nothing to lose, I
    read a lot, did some digging and investigating and
    signed up for your IBS program. I placed a few ads
    and this is what I saw not long after...

98 impressions/1 click (plus my test hits)/1 sale
    ($5.59 commish)

Wow! I know that I cannot expect anyone/thing to
    convert 100% of the time but THANKS!!! (Thanks for
    re-affirming my faith in the AM industry)

I look foward to a long future working together.

Best regards,
    D*** C***
    (C***D*** om ABW)
    If I am able to change one person's view on affiliate marketing, one affiliate at a time so they can better their situation, give them hope and encourage them to continue plugging away, that there is a light at the end of the affiliate marketing tunnel.... I have done my job.

Affiliate marketing allows the person to reap incredible benefits, not only financially but allowing that person to spend quality time with their family if they so choose...

There are many benefits to our industry, freedom only being one of them....

God, I love my job
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; January 26th, 2006 at 05:01 PM. Reason: spelling
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    Many days in the life of an OPM, we send out email after email, motivate affiliates, talk to merchants, read more emails, research the competition, check on sales, the list goes on and on....all in all, the OPM job is a solitary job behind a LCD monitor and a keyboard to constantly stroke...

Sometimes you wonder, what am I doing and could I be doing something else ... then you get an email like this ... and you say to yourself, there is a reason why i'm doing this that is beyond my selfish thoughs ....

<< Posted with permission and personal details removed >>

If I am able to change one person's view on affiliate marketing, one affiliate at a time so they can better their situation, give them hope and encourage them to continue plugging away, that there is a light at the end of the affiliate marketing tunnel.... I have done my job.

Affiliate marketing allows the person to reap incredible benefits, not only financially but allowing that person to spend quality time with their family if they so choose...

There are many benefits to our industry, freedom only being one of them....

God, I love my job

The email from the new affiliate says it all. Someone here on ABW not too many days ago posted that he/she was a "born again affiliate marketer." I LOVE that analogy because it is how I feel in the past few month after hanging out at ABW, learning WHY I wasn't making money in aff marketing and learning HOW to turn it around. Good guys like you, Andy, and others here at ABW have reaffirmed my faith in aff marketing, too. Knowing that you are just as excited to be one of the good guys gives us all hope.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Andy,

Thanks for yet another inspiring post here at ABW. I totally agree with the "born again" analogy Rexanne mentioned. People like you with the gift of motivation and incredible enthusiasm for what you do are what not only keeps me going in the business, but restores my faith and hope for the possibilities.

I'm charging full steam ahead into finishing the site I had originally started for IBS products thanks to your inspirational post yesterday.

Thanks!

-M
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

Ibs
    I've just recently become active at ABW and haven't run across the term IBS. Andy, can you give a brief explanation of what the e-mailer was referring to...or is that not supposed to be posted?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by or_wa
    I've just recently become active at ABW and haven't run across the term IBS. Andy, can you give a brief explanation of what the e-mailer was referring to...or is that not supposed to be posted?

Thanks.
    Andy will explain further but IBS = International Bible Society.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Gotcha
    Thanks for the quick explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by or_wa
    Thanks for the quick explanation.
    You're most welcome.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Andy Rodriguez is the BEST!
    Way to Go Andy!

Thanks so much for your diligent hard work and unflagging energy and spirit. You are making our affiliate program here at International Bible Society(IBS) a real success. With quality affiliate sites and creative ideas in marketing our program, you have turned our fledgling efforts into a significant part of our ministry's work in spreading God's Word.

Our program began in March, 2005. When you took over its management in September, 2005, we were inching along at about $10,000 in monthly affiliate sales. Since then it has jumped to 4 times that amount. And now you are talking about multiplying it by 10 in the near future!

Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow!

We thought our total sales through our online store at IBSDirect.com would reach $3.5 million this year. You and our affiliates are going to play a large part in helping us far exceed that target.

We here at IBS appreciate each and every one of our affiliates. Thank you for joining our growing group of sites that market our Scriptures. Our goal is to give you a quality program and product list to make your experience with us long and fruitful. Through Andy, let us know how we can improve not only the program you have joined, but also pass along any suggestions that will improve the shopping experience at IBSDirect.com. We are dedicated to giving our customers the highest quality products and service that we possibly can. Your input can only help that effort succeed.

Dennis A at IBS

IBS is certainly not Irritable Bowel Syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by dauckland
    Our program began in March, 2005. When you took over its management in September, 2005, we were inching along at about $10,000 in monthly affiliate sales. Since then it has jumped to 4 times that amount. And now you are talking about multiplying it by 10 in the near future! Dennis A at IBS
    Dennis, thank you for your trust in me and our affiliate partners. I trully feel honored representing and managing the IBS program. I know IBS has the highest moral and ethical standards and I am proud to have been selected to manage your affiliate channel....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

I just want to say that the phone support folks at IBS are really nice. I had a pastor's wife email me about a back order she tried to get through my site. When I called IBS they gave me the info quickly and pleasantly and I forwarded it on. Spreading the Word inspires testimony.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    I dropped that hint - very glad to see someone running with it.

I met Dennis / IBS at Andy's last seminar!
    Great site + Management with ethics + Andy running the aff program = Winner.

By the way, at ShareASale you don't have to pay $200 to see the datafeed!!! That's another hint. More than 300 products with detailed descriptions. Even if you don't use a feed dynamically in your sites, you can get tons of ideas just from looking through the feed. I sure did!

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    Thank you Krispy

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts

I met Dennis / IBS at Andy's last seminar!
    Great site + Management with ethics + Andy running the aff program = Winner.

By the way, at ShareASale you don't have to pay $200 to see the datafeed!!! That's another hint. More than 300 products with detailed descriptions. Even if you don't use a feed dynamically in your sites, you can get tons of ideas just from looking through the feed. I sure did!
    Well said Donuts,

Brian runs an awesome network. SAS is great to work with on both sides of the coin.

Thumbs up
    Way to Go Andy!

Thanks so much for your diligent hard work and unflagging energy and spirit. You are making our affiliate program here at International Bible Society(IBS) a real success. With quality affiliate sites and creative ideas in marketing our program, you have turned our fledgling efforts into a significant part of our ministry's work in spreading God's Word.

Our program began in March, 2005. When you took over its management in September, 2005, we were inching along at about $10,000 in monthly affiliate sales. Since then it has jumped to 4 times that amount. And now you are talking about multiplying it by 10 in the near future!

We thought our total sales through our online store at IBSDirect.com would reach $3.5 million this year. You and our affiliates are going to play a large part in helping us far exceed that target.

We here at IBS appreciate each and every one of our affiliates. Thank you for joining our growing group of sites that market our Scriptures. Our goal is to give you a quality program and product list to make your experience with us long and fruitful. Through Andy, let us know how we can improve not only the program you have joined, but also pass along any suggestions that will improve the shopping experience at IBSDirect.com. We are dedicated to giving our customers the highest quality products and service that we possibly can. Your input can only help that effort succeed.

Dennis A at IBS
    Dennis,

I need to apologize, I had forecasted about $40,000 monthly sales revenue around this time .... I was wrong, let's add an additional $30,000 to my forecast ...

Not only that, let's shoot for $200,000 by summer ...
    IBSDirect.com and ABW affiliates ROCK !!!

Dennis, we are very close to that number ....

Indeed....Dennis, it's a pleasure working with you Sir....

We here at IBS appreciate each and every one of our affiliates. Thank you for joining our growing group of sites that market our Scriptures. Our goal is to give you a quality program and product list to make your experience with us long and fruitful. Through Andy, let us know how we can improve not only the program you have joined, but also pass along any suggestions that will improve the shopping experience at IBSDirect.com. We are dedicated to giving our customers the highest quality products and service that we possibly can. Your input can only help that effort succeed. ~ Dennis A at IBS
    We want to thank all the ABW affiliates that have been instrumental in driving this program to the top. We still want to hit that $200K number this year, let me know what you guys need and we will make sure you have it.

The program is rocking as you can see from the SAS stats...$100K is in our sights, we are just over $5k away.......

What do you say team?

Let's put this in overdrive and blow out the $100K mark in June....

Not a member yet, want to join the fun, earn money while helping to spread the Word? Join IBSDirect.com today!

Thank you in advance for your support....

Our program began in March, 2005. When you took over its management in September, 2005, we were inching along at about $10,000 in monthly affiliate sales. Since then it has jumped to 4 times that amount. And now you are talking about multiplying it by 10 in the near future! Dennis A at IBS

We have arrived.....

IBS Direct has reached a new record, we have reached the $100,000 a month sales mark on the SAS program.....

We took it over at about 10K a month, 8 months later, we are doing $100K ....

I want to thank every affiliate that is driving this engine and helping to distribute the Word of God around the world....

Dennis, thanks for puting your trust on ARC, we are honored to be working with your organization SIR ....

ABW'rs, what can I say, you guys rock and are the force behind "affiliate marketing" .... Period !!

Please keep ramping up your efforts, let's leave the $100K in the dust and shoot for a $200K month before the end of the summer.....we can do it with your help....

Thank you !!!!

Attached Images Attached Images

$100k and rising
    Who would have thought 10 times growth in less than a year would be possible? Andy, you and our gang of affiliates are a true blessing to our ministry. The Word of God is alive and active going out all over the world. And your expertise and integrity are a big part in our ability to send out more and more Scriptures to the ends of the Earth. Thanks does not say enough. May God truely bless you and yours and your efforts the help us grow our ministry.

Dennis A.

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread