Arrow Opera Mini™ Is your website ready for those on the go?
    Once upon a time cell phones were incapable of running a Web browser, not anymore! Just think how this will impact web surfers and the potential to buy online in an instant.

The potential of the type of impulse buying that could occur thanks to Opera Mini™ and Opera Mobile™ underlines the need for the webmaster to create websites/webpages that are uniformly attractive among all browsers. This can be a challenge.

Many of my webpages look great on my desktop (and I try to look at them through Firefox, Opera & sometimes IE) but I was disheartened the other day when I looked at a website from an external computer using IE -- the page didn't align as it should.

In the past I created webpages on a mass scale but that was back in the good old days when everyone used the same browser.

Is CSS the answer? How are other webmasters re-constructing their websites to ensure the websites will align properly among all browsers in use today?

Anyway here is some useful info:

http://www.opera.com/products/mobile...mini/campaign/

http://www.opera.com/products/mobile/

http://www.opera.com/products/mobile/operamini/

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    The future of mobile ecommerce is bright.....I did alot of research on the topic a few months ago. The ecommerce arena will not be the same...

Soon we won't need keyboards or lcd monitors on our desks. There will be PC and smart devices able to connect to the web integrated on many household appliances and devices we currently use....

I just upgraded my cell phone to a Treo and am currently running 10% of my consulting on the Treo. Web browser, email, IM, chat and phone. I am trying to figure out how I can use it to run 75% of the buss
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    The future of mobile ecommerce is bright.....I did alot of research on the topic a few months ago. The ecommerce arena will not be the same...
    So, Andy, what steps do you think website webmasters should take to capitalize on the bright future of mobile ecommerce?

How should affiliate publishers think?

~Rhia7

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread