Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am having the worst month ever! Not that misery loves company but how is everyone else's sales?

Jknight,

The first 3 days were awesome. The last 3 days have been terrible at Cj's!

[ 07-06-2002: Message edited by: GameBoy ]

Well, at least part of the week was great for you! I'll just keep plugging away and try to salvage the rest of the month..maybe. lol

Janet

ABW Ambassador
    My first 3 days were OK especially at Performics. I have sold nothing for 3 days at CJ. This has not happened for a looooong time.

terrible. traffic has dropped by about 50% and sales are few and far between [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

but i am going to work twice as hard and hopefully i'll be rewarded when things finally pick up again.

Snoop,

Same here. I have a bunch of domain names I've been sitting on until I could get a chance to build some sites on them. I'm gonna take the lazy way out for the time being. I'm just making them one page sites right now just to get them active. No sence having them sitting around collecting dust I guess.

Janet, Hopefully things will pick up on Monday. I know the weather here has been awesome the last 3 days. Not hot but just right. Plus with people away for the holiday weekend I'm sure thats part of it.

Perfect, we must be on the same CJ server. :rolleyes:

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    This month has been unexpectedly Stellar except for today.

It was hotter than lava all the other days so I think people were staying inside with nothing to do but order stuff. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Then it cooled to a more reasonable temperature today and everyone went outside, with predictable effects on the amount of transactions.

We had heat, now how about some rain... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Sales?
    What are sales? Ahhh, I remember of a tale of my grandmother........ [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Jonny

Well, the last few hours pulled a bad day into a good day. Even at CJ's! Go figure. Jeeez, I need to whine just a wee bit more often!

Leader, Yup! I agree. How about a cool rainy day. The heat was too much for me even in the Central Air! I still had to watch a few baseball games. Enough of the 90's. Give me the 70 degree days back.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Are you guys confusing selling leads and privacy info to the spammers with product sale? e-mail addresses vs widgets

Mike, my post above was talking about selling products. CJ and Perfomics came through with some good sales late in the day.

As for the games, they almost always do good if that's what your talking about.

yeah my sales suck also :mad:

although my traffic increased... :eek:

ABW Ambassador
    Traffic down, no sales for about a week now [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

I think there has to be something wrong with CJ stats - no sales at all this week! (highly unusual).

My sales are down by 50% but my hits aren't! Maybe if I complain a little my sales will go up, too. One can only hope! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Abi,
    don't you know: complaining here means tracking switch totally off [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Jonny :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mike, I was referring to product sales.

GameBoy, I don't just want rain to cool things off (though it would be nice)--I want the buyers to have another reason to stay inside and order stuff!

[ 07-07-2002: Message edited by: Leader ]

Lol Leader. I understood that part. I'm not as dumb as I look if you've seen my picture. Well close but not quite that dumb. I want the rain to cool things off. Hell, I'll settle for some snow. Yesterday was nice though. Today were getting back up there.

"Yesterday was nice though."

Ditto..

"Today were getting back up there"

Ditto...

"Hell, I'll settle for some snow."

You can have it!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Argh, perish the thought of it sn*wing here. It does way too much of that already.

It may suck to have it so hot but I don't think I'd wish for SN*W if it was 120 degrees. Although I think I'd find some store to hang out in, that had a huge air conditioning system running full blast!

Business is humming!

CJ:

REVENUE SALES LEADS CLICKS IMPS CTR EPM CR EPC

$959.45 110 201 2,703 3,695 0.732 $259.66 0.115 $35.50

Valueclick:

Offer Name Description Reporting Frequency Start Date End Date Clicks Acquisitions/Leads Ratio Total
    DreamVacation Sign up for the Save4Less program and Win a Dream Vacation
    Real Time 05/24/02 05/01/03 71 3 0.04 $9.75
    IWON iWon is a web portal like Yahoo that gives away tons of cash prizes
    Real Time 03/21/02 03/21/03 800 58 0.07 $56.00
    Pokerroom Pokerroom wish to garner members to play free poker
    Real Time 05/16/02 07/30/02 73 11 0.15 $13.75
    Win A Million Dollar Win $1,000,000.00 at Jackpot.com
    Real Time 05/10/02 05/08/03 316 21 0.07 $26.25

Websponsers: (I think they will start reporting soon)

Id Offer Name Thru Rate Range Results Total
    3095 Win a Lexus GS300! 07/01/2002 $0.47 1 * $ 0.47
    3103 WIN BIG by entering our Poetry Contest! 07/01/2002 $1.00 1 * $ 1.00
    3169 Home Employed Free E-Book, Work From Home Opportunity 100% Guaranteed! 07/02/2002 $0.65 2 * $ 1.30
    3187 Make an extra $500 - $5,000 per month! Click Here For FREE Info! 07/01/2002 $1.30 1 * $ 1.30
    3341 Free service matches you with the Home Business that's RIGHT for you! 07/06/2002 $1.00 3 * $ 3.00
    Total Revenue: $ 7.07

Gamesville:

EMI - $280

All other networks and private contracts:

$700

There once was a man. A man whom you might call a dreamer. He came to America with high hopes and high dreams. He opened a Hot-Dog stand. It was prosperous. He fed his family (well!). He sends his kids to college. Business was good.

His oldest son went to Harvard. He got his biz degree. Dad was proud. This was the American dream. But son had some different opinions than Dad, regarding the economy.

See, Dad's biz was booming. He never knew anything else butt "biz is booming". But son, with the degree and all, knew better. See, his teacher told him the economy stunk. He believed it. I mean, teach had the "numbers" to prove it. This was Harvard, not "any state" U. The guy was educated. Education is everything. Right? Well....

Dad listened to son. I mean, he had the Harvard degree and all. Dad positioned himself for the downturn in the economy.

18 months later....

Sure enough, son was right. The economy stinks. Biz is bad.

Dad's 80K per year Hotdog stand goes under.

Son was right. The economy stinks.

Newbies, ....

I have nothing more to say, except I wish everyone a happy 4th of July weekend and a happy rest of 2002.

Wonder if I could open up a Shrimp stand.

Hmmmm....

Holy cow, complaining helps - 8 sales since my post!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Maybe I did not complain enough.:When I camplained I meant to complain big, and all I got was 5c from ebay. Sales at CJ SUCKSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCK.

I actually did pretty good the 3rd and 4th. Then nothing. But I don't think complaining works for me. I haven't noticed yet whether its the rubbing the troll doll or just going in the front door and out the back door before coffee in the morning. ! haha

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    Sale?
    What's a sale?
    Been a week already going through serious withdrawls.

Geez Shrimp,

I'm glad you are doing well and felt the need to share your stats with us.

As for me, I'm with most of you. I need to complain too -

Hey CJ my sales suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast