Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    12,360
    Lol Lol
    http://media.putfile.com/Hunted-Deer

    Good for some laughs.
    Peace,

    Rexanne

    Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic


  2. #2
    Moderator MichaelColey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Mansfield, TX
    Posts
    16,232
    On the hunting theme, here's what you don't want to do on a lion hunt:

    http://www.wildgoose.com/lion0001.htm
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

  3. #3
    Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    12,360
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    On the hunting theme, here's what you don't want to do on a lion hunt:

    http://www.wildgoose.com/lion0001.htm
    Akkkkkkkkkk - makes me sick to see people shooting at those beautiful beasts. Amazing video however disturbing.
    Peace,

    Rexanne

    Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic


  4. #4
    2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    St Clair Shores MI.
    Posts
    17,328
    The very pissed lion recovered and was shipped to Cambodia...
    Lion Mutilates 42 Midgets in Cambodian Ring-Fight

    An African Lion is responsible for the death of 28 Cambodian Midgets.

    Spectators cheered as entire Cambodian Midget Fighting League squared off against African Lion

    Tickets had been sold-out three weeks before the much anticipated fight, which took place in the city of Kâmpóng Chhnãng. No spectators were allowed in the soccer arena with any cameras.

    The fight was slated when an angry fan contested Yang Sihamoni, President of the CMFL, claiming that one lion could defeat his entire league of 42 fighters.

    Sihamoni takes great pride in the league he helped create, as was conveyed in his recent advertising campaign for the CMFL that stated his midgets will "... take on anything; man, beast, or machine." This campaign is believed to be what sparked the undisclosed fan to challenge the entire league to fight a lion; a challenge that Sihamoni readily accepted.

    An African Lion (Panthera Leo) was shipped to centrally located Kâmpóng Chhnãng especially for the event, which took place last Saturday, April 30, 2005 in the city’s soccer coliseum.

    The Cambodian Government allowed the fight to take place, under the condition that they receive a 50% commission on each ticket sold, and that no cameras would be allowed in the arena.

    The fight was called in only 12 minutes, after which 28 fighters were declared dead, while the other 14 suffered severe injuries including broken bones and lost limbs, rendering them unable to fight back. The lion was slowed down only when taking time to piss on the dead and wounded martial art midget experts.

    Sihamoni was quoted before the fight stating that he felt since his fighters out-numbered the lion 42 to 1, that they “… could out-wit and out-muscle [it].”

    http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...d+african+lion
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

    "What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

  5. #5
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Nunya, Business
    Posts
    23,684
    Heard this one a few weeks ago on TV about a man throwing a mouse in a pile of burning leaves and the mouse runs back into the house and burns the house down:

    http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2006...1806191644.txt

  6. #6
    Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    12,360
    Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    The very pissed lion recovered and was shipped to Cambodia...
    Lion Mutilates 42 Midgets in Cambodian Ring-Fight

    An African Lion is responsible for the death of 28 Cambodian Midgets.

    Spectators cheered as entire Cambodian Midget Fighting League squared off against African Lion

    Tickets had been sold-out three weeks before the much anticipated fight, which took place in the city of Kâmpóng Chhnãng. No spectators were allowed in the soccer arena with any cameras.

    The fight was slated when an angry fan contested Yang Sihamoni, President of the CMFL, claiming that one lion could defeat his entire league of 42 fighters.

    Sihamoni takes great pride in the league he helped create, as was conveyed in his recent advertising campaign for the CMFL that stated his midgets will "... take on anything; man, beast, or machine." This campaign is believed to be what sparked the undisclosed fan to challenge the entire league to fight a lion; a challenge that Sihamoni readily accepted.

    An African Lion (Panthera Leo) was shipped to centrally located Kâmpóng Chhnãng especially for the event, which took place last Saturday, April 30, 2005 in the city’s soccer coliseum.

    The Cambodian Government allowed the fight to take place, under the condition that they receive a 50% commission on each ticket sold, and that no cameras would be allowed in the arena.

    The fight was called in only 12 minutes, after which 28 fighters were declared dead, while the other 14 suffered severe injuries including broken bones and lost limbs, rendering them unable to fight back. The lion was slowed down only when taking time to piss on the dead and wounded martial art midget experts.

    Sihamoni was quoted before the fight stating that he felt since his fighters out-numbered the lion 42 to 1, that they “… could out-wit and out-muscle [it].”

    http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...d+african+lion
    Arghhhhhhhhh - I would have been rooting for the lion but it's sick. NO cameras but the govt. gets 50% of ticket sales to "allow" it. Grrrrrrrrrrrr
    Peace,

    Rexanne

    Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic


  7. #7
    Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    12,360
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    Heard this one a few weeks ago on TV about a man throwing a mouse in a pile of burning leaves and the mouse runs back into the house and burns the house down:

    http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2006...1806191644.txt
    Beautiful, sweet justice.
    Peace,

    Rexanne

    Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic


  8. #8
    ABW Ambassador JJJay's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    1,624
    Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    The very pissed lion recovered and was shipped to Cambodia...
    Lion Mutilates 42 Midgets in Cambodian Ring-Fight
    http://www.snopes.com/humor/iftrue/lionmidget.asp

  9. #9
    Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    12,817
    Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    The very pissed lion recovered and was shipped to Cambodia...
    Lion Mutilates 42 Midgets in Cambodian Ring-Fight

    An African Lion is responsible for the death of 28 Cambodian Midgets.

    (Snipped)

    http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...d+african+lion
    Never mind Googling it. This one is 0wned...by Snopes!

    http://www.snopes.com/humor/iftrue/lionmidget.asp
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

  10. #10
    Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    12,817
    Tcch...I type too slow...
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

  11. #11
    ABW Ambassador AddHandler's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    God I hate TROPHY Hunters... I wish the Lion would have mauled them ALL to death..
    They deserve it...

    Hunting for FOOD is one thing.. Hunting for trophy mounts is another..
    Trophy Hunters should be killed on site... IMHO...

    -----
    But the JOKE DEER on the hood is halarious...!!!!

  12. #12
    Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    12,360
    Quote Originally Posted by AddHandler
    God I hate TROPHY Hunters... I wish the Lion would have mauled them ALL to death..
    They deserve it...

    Hunting for FOOD is one thing.. Hunting for trophy mounts is another..
    Trophy Hunters should be killed on site... IMHO...
    Ditto. I don't get what juice they could possibly get from this. If the lion was attacking and it was a case of self preservation, OK fine ... but to find a sleeping peaceful gorgeous lion and kill it (or any other animal) for "sport" is pure terrorism.

    -----
    But the JOKE DEER on the hood is halarious...!!!![/QUOTE]

    Yep. LOL - a good laugh.
    Peace,

    Rexanne

    Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic


  13. #13
    Comfortably Numb John Powell's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2005
    Location
    Bayou Country, LA
    Posts
    3,432
    I was pulling for the Lion. I hunted all my life until about 5 years ago now for me there seems no point to it.


  14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Welcome Me lol.
    By Josh G in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: September 10th, 2011, 09:20 PM
  2. German Coastguard LOL LOL
    By Rexanne in forum Virtual Family and Off-Topic
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: September 11th, 2006, 11:11 PM
  3. Lol
    By Rexanne in forum Virtual Family and Off-Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 30th, 2005, 11:43 PM
  4. Lol
    By holyearth in forum Commission Junction - CJ
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: August 6th, 2005, 03:04 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: October 24th, 2004, 04:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •