Biggie, Manual insertion of a sig is against the rules, once you pass a certain mark you'll be allowed to have a sig that is less than three lines.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.
    Biggie, Manual insertion of a sig is against the rules, once you pass a certain mark you'll be allowed to have a sig that is less than three lines.

Umm. I didn't manually insert anything. And it sounds gross just saying that. Yech hehe.

I have no clue of what the count for things are, but read somewhere that the signature option magically turns on when you reach that secret number. The signature option is most definately active in my profile options..... Could it have anything to do with my $10 donation to the board? Other than that I dont have a clue.

Interesting though that I kinda got acused of "Inserting Things" without someone checking to see if the option was turned on or not..... I am going to go pout now. I donate to the group then get schmacked around...
    Craig "Big-T" Thompson - Bada-Freakin-Bing !!!
    [URL=http://www.renewedreflections.com]Gastric Bypass Surgery Guru[/URL] --- [URL=http://www.cdbaby.com/bigt/]Big-T & the Bada-Bings[/URL]
    [I][SIZE=1]My #1 job is to be the best freakin' Husband I can....[/SIZE][/I]

I didn't schmack you around, trust me I know how to "schmack" someone around and hang them up on the flagpole from their underwear -- I was nice with you, just ask around.

But ... I will state that slurs of any manner will result in a ban warning - the Asian reference in the other thread. Sorry it ain't easy being an admin, just truly know I'm actually being nice here.

Back to the sig issue ... I saw the glitch and fixed it, sorry for the confusion. However, when you do get the right remember that it is 3 lines max.
    Continued Success,

Haiko

Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.
    I didn't schmack you around, trust me I know how to "schmack" someone around and hang them up on the flagpole from their underwear -- I was nice with you, just ask around.

But ... I will state that slurs of any manner will result in a ban warning - the Asian reference in the other thread. Sorry it ain't easy being an admin, just truly know I'm actually being nice here.

Back to the sig issue ... I saw the glitch and fixed it, sorry for the confusion. However, when you do get the right remember that it is 3 lines max.
    Just trying to learn my way around..... Anyway to clean this thread back up? It was meant to be a nice way to spread some good cheer around and has now got mucked up with this bit of confusion.
    Craig "Big-T" Thompson - Bada-Freakin-Bing !!!
    [URL=http://www.renewedreflections.com]Gastric Bypass Surgery Guru[/URL] --- [URL=http://www.cdbaby.com/bigt/]Big-T & the Bada-Bings[/URL]
    [I][SIZE=1]My #1 job is to be the best freakin' Husband I can....[/SIZE][/I]

Anything can happen as long as you believe

[closed]
    Continued Success,

Haiko

6. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread