Angry When does Dell Home report Transactions
    Does anyone know when does Dell Home report(confirm) its transactions in lInkshare? I have been sending a lot of users over to them over the past three weeks, and I know for a fact that there were at least 6 sales (one being mine) - but there is 0 revenue reported in linkshare...just the impressions and clicks.

Any ideas?

NextMonday

depending on what you purchased anywhere from 1 day to a week or two.

So should i worry that is past three weeks, or just wait and see what happens...

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Nextmonday,
    Some of our merchants send us transaction data based on the date the product ships, rather than the date of the purchase. If you know that these items have shipped and think there might be a tracking problem, you can get the contact information for your merchants by loging into your account, go to the Your Account tab, from the Program Controls dropdown menu select Dell, and they should have either a phone/email contact in their profile.

Ranae

Quote Originally Posted by LinkShare Moderator
    Nextmonday,
    Some of our merchants send us transaction data based on the date the product ships, rather than the date of the purchase. If you know that these items have shipped and think there might be a tracking problem, you can get the contact information for your merchants by loging into your account, go to the Your Account tab, from the Program Controls dropdown menu select Dell, and they should have either a phone/email contact in their profile.

Ranae

I received my the item i ordered a week ago, and still it does not show in reports. I also contacted dell through email, even filed a transaction inquiry a week+ after the order, but I still have not heard back from them - or seen any sales at all recorded in the reports.

Seeing strange dell reporting...
    I have noticed strange things happening all week with Dell sales. I was short a few hundred clicks every day this past week, then suddenly on Sunday, which is usually a slow day, I had a lot of sales. Seems that sales are reporing on a delay.. Not sure, but it's frustrating.

I understand merchants report differently, but this does not fit Dell's reporting schedule since I've been an affiliate for the past couple years.

I actually started loggin sales for feb, however still no sales for january (not even my own purchase) and dell has not replied to my emails or inqury on linkshare...kind of annoying.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread