Free software for Affiliate Marketers
    Hello Everybody,

We have developed a free software for affiliate marketers. It is an automatization tool for consolidating affiliate revenues. It supports major UK affiliate networks like Commision Junction, Affiliate Window, Affiliate Future, Tradedoubler, Webgains. In the near future, Google Adsense will be covered. Please feel free to download and eveluate the software. It is a freeware so that you can download and use it free.

Regards

Firuze
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; January 30th, 2006 at 04:11 AM.

You are not selling this useful tool with a very cheap price, you are not aiming side-profits like coolecting data. So what is your profit.

We are hoping to have a very common usage of this tool among the affilate marketers. After we will get necessary feedbacks from our users and to reach a certain level of users we will add new features and create new versions for a reasonable price.

Can anybody attack my bank account over Affmeter

Affmeter nor keeps any of the affiliates bank account information, neither has any access to ban account information areas while data collecting in the affiliate networks.

Is my data private. How can I check this.

Affmeter nor keeps any of the affiliates bank account information, neither has any access to ban account information areas while data collecting in the affiliate networks.
    Link removed.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

not understand why the link is removed ?

I believe the link was removed due to the ATTROCIOUS spelling on their features page...
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Hi Everybody,

This past three days are very exciting experience for me and my collegues.We are working hard on Affmeter and with your comments it is developing more and more. Thank you for your advises and comments. Our web site is revised and will be published tomorrow. Honestly I must say that sometimes things are in such a hurry that you miss some important points but this always motivates me and I and my developer friends will work hard to make the software working best for affiliate marketers.

Firuze Okten Gokce
    Affmeter Project Manager

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread