Affiliate Marketing Niche & Success Rates
    Hi , im fairly new to affiliate marketing & kind of confused now after i found this forum. Once i found out about affiliate marketing i was so excited. But now after seeing all these posts about dodgy affiliates like Forzieri , and Yoox and linkshare & cj not paying there affiliate marketers. I am building a Fashion/Clothing Shop and plan on making some good money with my web design, and marketing efforts (online & offline) I have some good offline marketing outlets. Am i wasting my time ? Are these affilate programs a scam or what ! Has anyone made thousands of dollars being an affiliate with fashion companies like forzieri, and yoox ? A lot of posts i read about, reversals, and a bunch of shady stuff. Anyone here successfully run a fashion/clothing store using any of the names i mentioned above ?

Confused,

Jay

Links to Forzieri & Yoox will get clicks and will look nice on your site. I affiliate with both but I have not made thousands of dollars being an affiliate with fashion companies.

Reversals (returns) are part of the retail world, so expect it. Merch's with wicked high reversal rates are to be avoided however, unless your conversion rate with them is VERY good.

As with anything else in life, there are good merchants and there are bad. Read on in here, and you will find the good ones. And don't forget to think outside the box. Sometimes the hidden gems are the big winners.

If you don't find a particular program noted in this forum anywhere, it means one of two things:

1.) There are affiliates here using it and KILLING with it, so they keep quiet.

2.) They are undiscovered and untested.

You're not wasting your time though. They are out there. I don't play in the clothing space, so I can't recommend any 1 over another.
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Thanks for the reply.. well the reason why i chose the fashion niche , was because of my conversation with certain women about shopping online. What niche are you guys dabbling around in ?

Many
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread