Credited the balance to AdWords bill
    I have been promoting AdSense for over a year. I set my balance on hold, not because I donít like their checks but I hope that one day theyíll offer an option to credit the balance to AdWords bill. Or maybe I am lost in a jungle; the option has existed already. If not, this kind of option is a win-win solution. No more bank charges for publishers and time saving in checks and DD issuance for Google, etc. Further impact, IMO, publishers will tend to spend more on Adworlds.
    IRS
    Don't ask why the ball doesn't come.

ABW Ambassador
    Rumor has it that Google is working on something like GooglePay or Google Wallet so probably they'll offer this feature when they launch it.

This is one of the major demands by adsense publisers who are also adwords advertisers, so Google definitely has this in works.
    The Best Forums
    Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance
    . Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistance and determination are omnipotent.
    Abestweb Store

Hi newaff, thank you for the info. So Iíll keep the balance on-hold and even plan to give more space.
    IRS
    Don't ask why the ball doesn't come.

Even if it were available, I would stick with the way I have it right now. AdSense earnings are direct deposited to my bank. AdWords expenses go through a credit card that earns frequent flyer miles. If it went straight from AdSense to AdWords, I wouldn't get the frequent flyer miles!
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

ABW Ambassador
    newaff, thank you for the info. So Iíll keep the balance on-hold and even plan to give more space.
    Yes, but don't count on it too much coz whenever they'll launch it, they are likely to do it in beta
    Also, if your balance is a significant amount, I would suggest not waiting for it and counting on something for which we are just hearing rumors as it could be many days or many months and you are probably already holding the funds for a year or so
    The Best Forums
    . Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistance and determination are omnipotent.
    Abestweb Store

ABW Ambassador
    AdWords expenses go through a credit card that earns frequent flyer miles. If it went straight from AdSense to AdWords, I wouldn't get the frequent flyer miles!
    That's a great point Michael makes. The rewards in terms of flyer miles are of course more when you spend more with Adwords and a credit card.

Now only, if Google decides to offer a virtual credit card with flyer miles on online spending
    The Best Forums
    Abestweb Store

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by newaff
    That's a great point Michael makes. The rewards in terms of flyer miles are of course more when you spend more with Adwords and a credit card.

Now only, if Google decides to offer a virtual credit card with flyer miles on online spending
    I'm liking that idea!!!!
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

It's a *long* overdue feature that should have been implemented long ago. I just want to trade traffic from one site and send it to another, unrelated site. It's simple enough, but Google just doesn't get it.
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

If we paid for AdWords from our AdSense balance, would we still have to pay a tax on those spent AdSense earnings?

ABW Ambassador
    You get the business deduction for the adwords so it is the same thing anyway. TDoesn't matter if it's used against the other or not as far as accounting purposes for businesses.

I'm with Michael, I would leave them separate. Ours goes through a credit card that we get 3% cash back, plus the float time from when adwords bills until we have to pay. Take that all into consideration and it can add up.

In fact the payment for adsense comes late and mostly its after 45 days, if you are getting it by cheque. So I think idea to credit the balance to adwords bill is simply great.

Really looking forward to this opportunity.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread