Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Exclamation FREE RUG PAD offer & $5 more a sale today!
    Hi all,

It's been a while since I posted in this forum because our affiliate coupons are valid until Feb 28/06. But I'm back with important news for Rugman.com affiliates, about coupon redemption this week.

Please note that today and tomorrow, Rugman.com is running a FREE RUG PAD offer on site, with every rug order of $299 or more (see site for details).

Please also note however, that unfortunately no coupon is valid in combination with this offer - this means that until Thursday, no coupons may be redeemed in the cart checkout.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. Please feel free to update your Rugman.com promotion with the free rug pad offer until Thursday when coupons may once again be redeemed where applicable.

To thank you for your effort in informing your shoppers of this temporary change, every sale is $5 today. Bonuses to be paid out on March checks following 30-day extension of all January sales.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in touch. I welcome your feedback.

Warm regards,
    Last edited by e-Gazer; January 31st, 2006 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Bonus offer added

2. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread