Question Dear friends any one help me ???
    Dear all,

I am new in shareasale affiliate program.

Can i use free hosting websites and Blogs (Personal Blogs) or is it must that i should use only paid hosting sites.

I would like to know whether i can publish their links in my website along with other similer website links?

I am a new in this forum

First of all, WELCOME to this forum, indianaff!

Secondly, as far as I know, you can publish merchant links at absolutely any websites (be it blogs, free hosting based sites, anything)...

Hope this helps.

Geno

those who go with free hosting sites are taking a chance on ever being found by the search engines, but it does sometimes happen.

with hosting so inexpensive and domain names (but ya gotta get a good one) so cheap, relatively, you may as well invest a little from the first.

however, try to register at one place and buy your hosting at a different company. this is insurance against problems that can develop down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Herb ԿԬ
    try to register at one place and buy your hosting at a different company. this is insurance against problems that can develop down the road.
    Herb,

Do you recommend buying hosting & domains separately? I like 1 & 1 to handle everything (they're a good registrar & when I decided to buy hosting I just went with them -- I guess it's the company one picks).

ABW Ambassador
    Hi Indianaff,

Welcome to the forums
    The Best Forums
    Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance
    . Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistance and determination are omnipotent.
    Abestweb Store

ABW Ambassador
    Do you recommend buying hosting & domains separately?
    Rhia, You should never buy hosting and domain from the same company. You should have something to fall back upon if you loose one of the two. If something goes wrong with the company with which you have both the domain and hosting, you are ruined.

Though hosting is important too, but I would say be careful with whom you trust your domain registration - since this is your most important real estate on the web.
    The Best Forums
    . Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistance and determination are omnipotent.
    Abestweb Store

ABW Ambassador
    Can i use free hosting websites and Blogs (Personal Blogs) or is it must that i should use only paid hosting sites.
    indianaff, no it is not a required condition that you have to have paid hosting - however paid is definitely good coz hosting is very cheap these days
    The Best Forums
    Abestweb Store

Thanks, newaff, but it's a little late. Luckily 1 &1 is not a fly-by-night operation. People can buy their domain/hosting from wherever they would like.

I bought my first domain a year ago and almost did it with GoDaddy but hesitated due to what I saw as "hidden fees."

I thought 1 & 1 had an attractive offer and I read an article listed on NewsNow.co.uk that tipped the scales in my mind in favor of 1 & 1.

Thank you for your opinion

Thanx for all reply
    Thanx for all reply

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread