Hi All, it's me, SWAT! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I don't have too much time so, please, read my message (special: Haiko, Q777, the Ripper and AlexBet).

I know that all of you who creat this site have a bisness with CJ. And the time of your partnership is may be BIG. So... let's make a some kind of lessons of e-commerce with CJ and post it in the separate main topic.

Of course, we can post our questions about CJ in the Lounge topic, but I offer you make lessons. It will be more easy and helpful for all of us!

In the begining you may start from basic rules of account control on CJ.

So... How about that?

(Moderators: please, send me your answers on e-mail. I can't login here often. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img])

SWAT,

WB!

What exactly would you like to see?

Online courses for ecommerce? :confused:

AND For the Record ... CJ is not illegal!

Haiko

[ 10-04-2001: Message edited by: Haiko ]

Haiko,

Yes, you can call it "Online courses for ecommerce". But I will call it a commone lessons to "How work with CJ".

And I know that CJ is not illigal. I just offer make that lessons (and that is not legal!).

For me: I'm interesting in many questions and can't find answers! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

SWAT,

You can email me (for speed) Haiko@abestweb.com with any questions you have, or If you don't feel comfortable posting them here.

CJ is a big Animal ... kinda hard to write courses on them [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Haiko

Hey Swat!
    Long time no see. How are you doin'? Hope we can see more of you here.

About your proposition.....

I think we pretty much cover what you are asking for already. Just to mention a few things. Web design is covered (logos too). Programming is covered. Affiliate questions are covered. Site traffic is covered. And the newest addition is the Q&A with Mr. Spencer Forrest, the CEO of Affiliate Fuel about your marketing, merchant and affiliate questions.

So, go ahead and ask your questions. Now, if you are asking on a SURE way to make money, well, there isn't one. But if you follow the suggestions here, you will be fine. Maybe you were not asking the right questions. Don't be shy, and ask anything, we don't bite. Well, maybe we joke around sometimes, but that is with no bad intention and only so it doesn't get boring . People have to start somewhere (didn't we all), and there is nothing wrong if you ask a very basic (read stupid) question. You might get spanked the first time, but you will learn next time and you will be better.

Regarding CJ.... If you are asking about how to click through the site, well, I don't think anyone can explain it on this board. But for any other questions, we are all here (all members on ABW).

P.S. I don't create this website (Haiko & T7 do), I just help sometimes with suggestions. But, I still want this site to make it big time and that is why I want to help (for free). Haiko and T7 also help me with a lot of things. That is why we are all here, to help each other (all members of ABW). I hope the ABW members' community will be the most successful community on the I'net.

Just a final thought. Don't hide or hate your competition. Try to work with them and help each other. The Internet is a HUGE marketplace and there is space and money for everyone. You gotta be better than your competition though of course. If you have a link to your competition that means that your site is richer for one more resource. See where I'm getting at!? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Hey, Alex...!
    You are so kind as aways. Thank's! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] I'm you are worring about me. I'm OK but have a little problems with Internet. That why you can't see me here often. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

About my topic...
    I'm trying to help some Russian webmasters with theyr promotions. There only one best way what I know is make it with CJ. They have many questions, but I haven't answer sometimes. And my way from that problem is send them to A BEST WEB.
    Another problem: they know English in base level. It's hard, isn't it? Pfff... And I don't know what to do. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

(Between us: I need a teacher too! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] )

P.S. Guys, I LOVE THAT FORUM!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Well, you can send them all to ABW Swat, but we will have a communication problem. So you gotta solve that. Maybe open an account at ABW as "Team Swat", and you be their translator. In return they may give you Internet access. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

You are genius! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    I posted that offer before. The answer was: "it' good idea, only if will be international forum." How to understand it I don't know. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]
    So... let's wait and see when it's happened.

(P.S. I need some good (visitors from outer countries) quick promotion for my base site. Here is my offer: I'll give you and ABW team my banner 468x60 and you'll give me yours. How about that?)

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread