ABW Ambassador
    You Terrorist B@stards haven't seen nasty...

BUT IT'S COMING!

Breeze,

It is all just begining!

Thier second wave will also come ... because now it is a Jihad for them :eek:

God Bless America,

Haiko

I have to agree with you Haiko.

But I cannot understand why they are concentratng on Afghanistan alone when so many other countries (including your own USA also Canada and the European countries) harbour training camps for this scum and other similar types.

In my opinion all the countries involved would be better getting rid of their own muck first then concentrating on getting rid of the scum in Afghanistan and the likes.

Please do not take this as anti USA as I certainly am not, it is just that somehow to me, it seems these countries (including my own birthplace England and my new country Canada) are so hypocritical, quick to condemn others yet so slow to see their own bad points.

[ 10-07-2001: Message edited by: Gordon ]

I agree with Gordon and Haiko.
    Afghanistan is already one of the poorest countries on the earth and military action can only make things worse – but then, what choice does America have? I’m sure they have a sensible plan in hand as the President appears to be surrounded by responsible adults (sorry about that!) … but it is sadly inevitable that, just as the British Army was the most effective recruiting sergeant for terrorists in Northern Ireland, these attacks will result in further violence against America, Britain, Israel.

How do you get rid of a wasp or bee problem??? You get rid of the hive so if in the USA's mind afghanistan is the bigger hive let's get rid of the biggest breeding ground first and then swat all the rest. It is going to take years possibly even a generation or two to get rid of terriorism so why not jump in head first and stir things up a little. As for more terriorism against the USA or any other country involved in the attack on afghanistan to be honest would be likely anyway but now we are ready to defend our freedom at all costs. Hold on folks we are going for a wild ride :eek:

FreeTweak,

The bees not in the hive still have their stingers.. :eek:

-Joey
    http://freeworldz.net

Yes they do but they wont have much direction and like I said there is a good chance that they would strike anyway anywhere they felt so the talibans are a good place to start

Don't get me wrong ... of course they have to attack! But ... You have to think a group sooooo organized to take over four planes (that we know of) at the precise moments they did and all the planning they did for years ... must have planned out a retaliation after ours! The threat of more terrorist attacks is now EVEN MORE REAL! They will create a pervasive sense of fear here in the US ... They are poised to strike back! And they will... this is a Jihad (holy war) for them and we (USA) are the enemies!

So as you said, Freetweak ...
    "Hold on folks we are going for a wild ride"

It will be ... so be safe and CYA!

God Bless America!

Haiko

[ 10-07-2001: Message edited by: Haiko ]

I tried realy hard not to respond, but i had to.

It's funny how everyone knows what's the right thing to do and who is to blame.

I, for one, am not at all convinced that the Taliban has anything to do with all this. Yet the general feeling is that they should be punished.
    It's kind of like getting punched in the dark and when the light comes on knock out the first guy you see, if nothing else, it will make you feel like you got even.
    For all i know the taliban is a mere puppet regime ran by Bin Laden himself. Since it is Bin Laden that commands the major firepower in Afghanistan, and not the taliban.

Should terrorism stop ? Hell yea, but this is playing right into the hands of a bunch of religeous zealots that have tried to convince the entire middle east that america is evil. 50some tomahawks and a few B1,2 and 52s isn't going to help pursuade them to think otherwise. 'But they dropped food' ... sure, and all of the people receiving it send a few messenger pigeons and used smoke signals to tell everyone else.

The papers are full of reports that the US has made a ton of new friends, fear does not create allies or friends, it creates suspicious people that will for ever resent you and everything you stand for.

It's to late to reverse what has happened, and this all started a long time ago when the western civilizations starting to police the world.

You are not dealing with a people in 1 nation, with borders ,nor is it 1 etchnic group. This is a world wide group/orginization or whatever you want to call it. Call it a religion if you want. But you can not kill what you can not see. And like any other criminal, they come in all sizes and shapes.

Don't get me wrong, I personaly would pull the trigger on anyone involved in the sept11 atrocities, but i have a feeling we are going to have a neverending exchange of attacks. And in the end it is going to be the people of all nations involved that will suffer the most.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Fighting for peace is like f***ing for virginity.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mark
    Custom Logick

Russian side news:

1. Semi-full help for alliance forces.
    2. Russia + NATO.
    3. Our president is with NATO but people...
    4. Russia aircorridor is open now!
    5. Wait for some new news! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

If you really want to keep up on what is going on, follow The Drudge Report

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread