General information
    I'm a merchant trying to get some information on smaller affiliate programs that are off the CJ/Be Free platform, and this was one of the programs I was looking into. We manage just under a dozen larger name brand programs currently. Any sort of general overview of the Shareasale program you could provide me with would be appreciated. The kind of information I'm looking for would be along the lines of
    -how it differs from more traditional larger affiliate program hosts - the advantages/disadvantages
    -the clients shareasale serves - would this be a good fit with large recognizable names, or is it more geared towards smaller merchants
    -pricing information
    -the type of affiliates in the program - which ones perform the best, does it cater to a different set of affiliates than CJ/Be Free might
    -how do affiliates feel about the the shareasale program? Is is trusted, a program you have had good experience with, etc.

Any other information people feel is relevant I would be appreciated as well. I'm also interested in information on "My Affiliate Program" as well as "DirectTrack" if anyone happens to be knowledgeable about them as well.

Thanks for your help all.

Matt Moore
    617-449-4216
    mattthered@gmail.com

gormp27,

Good questions. However, if you're "a merchant trying to get some information", learn to do your homework! Don't get me wrong, but from your questions it looks like you haven't even bothered checking out the company's website...

Quote Originally Posted by gormp27
    -how it differs from more traditional larger affiliate program hosts - the advantages/disadvantages
    We would love love to hear your conclusions once you arrive at them. Asking people to do your job is taking advantage of them, to say the least... Most of "the advantages/disadvantages" are listed right in front of you (at ABW).

-the clients shareasale serves - would this be a good fit with large recognizable names, or is it more geared towards smaller merchants
    http://www.shareasale.com/out-programs.cfm

-pricing information
    http://www.shareasale.com/pricing.cfm

-the type of affiliates in the program - which ones perform the best...

-how do affiliates feel about the the shareasale program? Is is trusted, a program you have had good experience with, etc.
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=68766 + read around this very forum you've posted in.

Best of luck, gormp27! ...and oh, BTW, welcome to the Learning Forum!

Geno

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    gormp27,

If you need any specific questions answered on ShareASale it is best to speak or email with Dave who can answer anything you have... He can be reached via phone at (312) 321-0487 or email dave at shareasale
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

" the clients shareasale serves - would this be a good fit with large recognizable names, or is it more geared towards smaller merchants"

Though Shareasale tends to attract smaller merchants due to the lower setup cost, there are some large outfits who run their programs on the Shareasale platform.

" how do affiliates feel about the the shareasale program? Is is trusted, a program you have had good experience with, etc."

Read here and in other places where affiliate issues are discussed, and you will find that Shareasale is the only network that does not have recurring negative trust-related issues.

Also keep in mind that professional full-time affiliates are just as aware of Shareasale as they are of the behemoth networks. The biggies can blow a lot of steam and smokescreen about how big they are and how they have a gazillion affiliates on board, but you will find that with Shareasale you will probably have access to the same lot of productive affiliates that you would be working with on the larger networks (and fewer of the slimey ones).

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread