Does anyone have experience with bigfitness.net – especially with supplement sales. Unlike exercise equipment, if you click on supplements at BigFitness, you go to bfwse.com, and I was wondering if affiliates get commissions for these supplement sales or if this is a Dell-style diversion. I wrote to BigFitness a few days ago, but haven’t got an answer yet. Anyone got some info?

TIA
    Selma.

bump

It took several emails, but I finally heard from Big Fitness. It turns out that they do NOT pay for supplement sales. This is interesting, since they have pictures of supplements on their home page. But when a customer clicks on the supplements, they leave Big Fitness and go to bfwse.com and the affiliate that sent them to Big Fitness gets zip.

Thanks WebMaster Mike!!! It was your posts about Dell that made me suspicious about this. You saved me a lot of work making links that would never pay anything.

Selma.

I hate to be a twit but I see "bump" used a lot as a singular comment and I don't know what it means. Could some kind earthling provide the definition?
    thanks.

quote:
    Originally posted by Muffin:
    I hate to be a twit but I see "bump" used a lot as a singular comment and I don't know what it means. Could some kind earthling provide the definition?
    thanks.

There are some that believe that if their message isn't near the top of the listing they won't get an answer so they post a useless post to bring it back to the top of the list. When they do this, they typically just type the word Bump.

A habit/trick that many of us find extremely annoying and it is totally un-necessary! This trick has also been employed by some in order to get their message counts up to 400 in hopes of getting an invite to the private forum.

Message boards have Cookies, so we know if we have read a post and if we have an answer someone will usually respond.

[ 08-18-2002: Message edited by: spongebob ]

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread