How do I find CJ sites with instant approval?
    I'm new to it and I signed up to promote a few things and it took a few days (!!) for them to get back to me on one, and reject me.
    I havent heard form the others yet, lol.

How do I find things that I can promote NOW?

Also, how do I find lead programs? Where I can get paid per lead I provide?

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    Yes, it's a PITA signing up for a program when you're all fired up to put their links on your site, only to find out they require approval first.

These days when that happens, I just drop the program straight a way and look for an alternative. I've got better things to do....

You can find Pay Per Lead programs by logging into CJ.com and going to "Get Links" and in the search field type "Lead". This should bring you a bunch of the Pay Per Lead programs that CJ offers. Whether or not you get approved is yet another story tho...

ABW Ambassador
    "Yes, it's a PITA signing up for a program when you're all fired up to put their links on your site, only to find out they require approval first.
    These days when that happens, I just drop the program straight a way and look for an alternative. I've got better things to do...."

How horrible of them to actually want to take a look. What are they thinking.

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    I've been with Cj what, 6 years now? Surely after a while, they can figure out you know what you're doing and wouldn't put links on pages that aren't relevant?

ABW Ambassador
    CJ doesn't approve or deny your application. The merchant does. Each merchant has their on qualifications. It's not just a matter of being relevant. I've been turned down by two different merchants in the past 6 months who were completely relevant to my site. Of course, I have no idea why because they ignore you when you ask why.

Exclamation
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    CJ doesn't approve or deny your application. The merchant does. Each merchant has their on qualifications. It's not just a matter of being relevant. I've been turned down by two different merchants in the past 6 months who were completely relevant to my site. Of course, I have no idea why because they ignore you when you ask why.
    I think it is someone at CJ who initially makes the decision, but supposedly based on an instruction from the merchant. I note a carefully worded request to the merchant sometimes works.

No, it's entirely up to the merchant whether or not you get approved. CJ determines whether you get into the network or stay in the network, but merchants control their own approvals.

Merchants can set up automatic approval and automatic declines based on a number of criteria. If none of the automatic rules apply, you have to be manually approved. Some merchants auto approve everyone. Some manually approve everyone.

I thought there was a feature to see merchants with automatic approval, but I was wrong. If you click on "Additional Search Options" when searching for merchants or links, "Relationship Status" has options for "All", "My Advertisers", and "Prospective Advertisers". I always thought the prospective one would only include merchants you were approved for or that you would be auto-approved for. I just tried it, though, and one of the merchants listed was one who declined me.

It certainly would be a good feature.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

About 60% of merchants rejects me Automatically based on my location. Well not my loss, I will promote competetor.
    If the merchant is valuable to me, then I email the Manager and satisfy them that I have ability to generate sales / Quality leads by showing them my creativity. If they still don't want me in their program then I say "Go to HELL" and move forward to its competetor.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread