Please Help
    Hi all, iam a newbie in CJ.

i have some questions and i would really appreciate if any one can help me.

- Do I have to own the site that I will promote for CJ advertisers?
    - Some advertisers automatically declined me when I apply with them, how can I make them accept me?
    - If I delete a web site from “Web Site Settings”, can the advertisers see it again?
    - When I will earn the “Performance Incentive” commission?
    - If I use “Encrypt link’ when I promote, can any one know what is my PID?
    - Can I ask CJ to send to me my checks by FedEx?
    - I can’t stand Google adwords bills any more, is there any other good PPC out there?

Thanks..

Cool
    >>>- Do I have to own the site that I will promote for CJ advertisers?

your site will get more respect if you own the domain. if you mean you are considering a "free" hosting account, some of the SE spiders seem to ignore them.

>>>- Some advertisers automatically declined me when I apply with them, how can I make them accept me?

You don't "make" them accept you. you contact their AM direct and show him/her what you have to offer and why it fits their business model.

>>>- If I delete a web site from “Web Site Settings”, can the advertisers see it again?

Darned if I know. I deleted one and it is still there, taking up a PID, but it probably doesn't matter, anyway . . .

>>>- When I will earn the “Performance Incentive” commission?

when you earn enough.

>>>- If I use “Encrypt link’ when I promote, can any one know what is my PID?

if you encrypt your links it would take someone who knows the algorithm to figure it out. but does it really matter that much?

>>>- Can I ask CJ to send to me my checks by FedEx?

you'll have to ask CJ via their AAQ link on their main page, unless someone here answers.

>>>- I can’t stand Google adwords bills any more, is there any other good PPC out there?

There have been some good threads here about PPC. Also, Google is providing a tool to help with Google Analytics. What you get back depends on how you work it in the first place.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread