Thumbs down Brookstone affiliate support
    Does anyone know who handles affiliate support at Brookstone through their program at BeFree (preferably a real person and not just an email contact)? This merchant seems to be the worst when it comes to paying commissions and their support stinks . I've sent numerous emails to the address provided in their newsletters and have also sent messages through the BeFree interface, but they just don't bother their arses replying! I have 3 payments plus 2 performance bonuses lined up for them, one dating back to 1st October 2005, and all of them are still in the "payable" status (meaning they haven't even bothered approving the payments, much less provided the funds!). If it wasn't for the fact that they perform pretty well for me and owe me quite a substantial amount of money, I would flush them right now.

Any feedback from you guys would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is in this situation.

Have you tried affiliates@brookstone.com or contacting them through the CJ interface?

That might not be helpful, but it is all I know.

Quote Originally Posted by kea12345678
    Have you tried affiliates@brookstone.com or contacting them through the CJ interface?

That might not be helpful, but it is all I know.
    Thanks for your input, but I've been there and done that to no avail. I don't think anybody reads their email over at Brookstone . What surprises me is that nobody else is providing any input here because I'm sure I cannot be the only one having a problem with them.

Affiliate Manager
    Have you received your commission from Brookstone yet?

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread