Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Top affiliate earned $16,312.63 in January ...
    by our top affiliate on ChecksUnlimited.com last month ....

Congratulations to our top 5 partners on Checks Unlimited during the month of January. We opened this program on SAS in December, and its been rocking since...as you can see from the spread, there is room to grow and there are plenty of opportunities to fill in the gaps and still make a healthy income...

Congrats again to all that have made this possible:

January - 06 - Top 5 - Commissions Earned:

$16,312.63

$5,099.86
    $1,831.63
    $527.44
    $522.57

If you are still on BeFree, we are closing it down on April 1st, 2006. If you are not on either one, well, then you must be financially independent...

Financially independent I am not you say, well I say join ChecksUnlimited.com today and start on the road to affiliate income bliss today with one of the hottest, best converting programs on the web today.

Who wants our money?
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up
    Hello Team,

February is turning out to be even better than January !!

ChecksUnlimited is rocking and with conversions in the 10%+ range, you know checks are flying out the door -

new blank checks for customer orders and nice fat ones for affiliates...

Join ChecksUnlimited now and get your share of the cash....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread