Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up New ARC Merchant - Rugman.com
    Hello team,

I am pleased to announce that we have been contracted by Rugman.com to re-launch and take the program to the next level. As many of you know, the Rugman.com has been and will continue to be managed in-house by Liz Gazer. Liz has done a fantastic job and we are proud to be working with her as we help her shift the current program into high gear, taking it to new heights.

We will be making some changes in the program, tweaking a few things here and there, adding more creative promotions, cash bonuses and fine tuning the overall program so your efforts give you a better ROI.

One of the major changes comming up is the opening of the program on SAS network later this month. The current CJ program will remain open as well. We have other changes in store and they are all designed to improve the programs performance and help you earn more revenue.

I would like to ask everyone to continue supporting Liz as we ramp up during the next few weeks. We have some changes in the works and will keep everyone posted to program developements by email and on this forum.

Liz will probably have her hands full during the next few weeks, as we will be throwing alot of stuff her way. All of you have her contact info but if you need anything, you can also reach us for anything you may need at: rugs@andyrodriguez.com or 305-412-3512.

We look forward to working with all of you and appreciate your continued support of the Rugman.com affiliate program.

To your success,
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    A good program is going to get better!!!
    This news really makes my day!!!

My average sale is over $900 with Rugman.

On November 21, I sold one rug priced over $5,000! I don't track this stat, but I think it may have been my largest single order I've ever booked in my affiliate career!

Move to SAS is great news! I hope to see ties to CJ eventually severed completely so the usual cookie monsters are far away from my cookie.

Add in phone tracking at some point and I'm ready to pour a lot more time and money into this program.

Great product, great site, great comm%, great PEOPLE within the Rugman org - add Andy and you've got a recipe to make this program truly outstanding!!!

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Smile
    Thanks Andy, for putting the word out, and thanks to Donuts for the positive remarks about how well you've done as a partner to Rugman.com!

Please note that getting telephone tracking in place is definitely one of my areas of interest and we now have the support of Sr. Management to begin sourcing the 'how to' on that front.

With Andy's help, and with plans to get moving on SAS ASAP, I'm sure we'll have made some major changes (all good ones!) in no time. I'm excited to explore all that the SAS network has to offer. Look forward to updates on that front once we have 'em.

For those of you who do not currently have my contact info for any particular reason and who want it, I can be reached by email, IM (MSN) or by telephone at your best convenience, during regular business hours.

Contact info is as follows:

Email & MSN: affiliates@rugman.com
    Tele 905-201-5602

Talk to you soon!

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    What some Canadians won't do for a trip to sunny Florida!!!

Echo Donuts comments

One of the major changes comming up is the opening of the program on SAS network later this month.
    Good!

As soon as you're on SAS, I will drop the CJ account and join the SAS one.

I'm only using a Rugman banner from CJ, but when you go to SAS, I will be using your datafeed to really promote the Rugman program.

Sal.

Smile
    Sounds like a plan, Mr. Sal!

Re: Data feeds - As it stands, we offer 3 different types of feeds. Why not drop me a line so I can fill you in on all the details?

Hope to hear from you soon...

Liz

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    The in-house feed is so clean and easy for me to work with!!!

And on another site I use GoldenCan as my feed solution cuz it's so easy and fits the situation there!!!

Go Rugman!!!

Talking
    We wuv you too, Donuts!

Keep up the great work so we can pay you even MORE cash!

Nice move, RugmEn! Congrats on such a beautiful partnership, Liz! You two look wonderfully together!

Geno

Outsourced Program Manager
    Nice move! This should make for a powerful team in the lucrative world of Internet Rugs .

Hey, what can we say ....

"We have you covered"

More good news coming in a few weeks ...... stay tuned .....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Liz,

Since you're going to be on SAS, I will wait.

I like CJ, but I prefer the SAS links better.

Sal.

Looks like I will be sellling Magic carpets soon as sas is in place
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by nyfalcon
    Looks like I will be sellling Magic carpets soon as sas is in place
    One of our priorities is launching on SAS, we are waiting for tech to give us the go ahead on the code implementation and once that is in place and tracking, we will flip the switch. Phone tracking will follow shortly after...

I want to thank you all for your support in advance, we will make sure the Magic carpets transfer to magic bank accounts ...

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread